Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 182 of 187 FirstFirst ... 82132172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1870

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

Praise God for giving us his greatest gift, Jesus Christ!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. [Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV]

2021 PRAYERS

1/01/2021 Burgyeb - Praying that all will find peace, joy, and happiness in place of any hardships 2020 may have caused. (See post 1806)

1/30/2021 Burgyeb - Praying for the new President, Vice President, the new appointed cabinet, and all elected leaders throughout the USA. Also praying for USA and the World concerning Covid-19 and for leaders to be wise in their efforts to deal with and defeat Covid-19. (See post 1810)

4/30/2021 Burgyeb -Praying for the Nation of India as it struggles with Covid-19; praying for the USA and other Nations impacted by Covid-19; praying comprehensively for all as we navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic.

2021 PRAISE REPORTS

1/01/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for good things that occurred during 2020, i.e., the many praise reports; personal blessings of God & for meeting needs. (See post 1806)

1/04/2021 Ropegg - Praising God for his blessings and for meeting needs. Also praising God for his strength and guidance during familial Covid-19, that turned out mild in most cases.
    (See post 1807)

1/23/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for recovery of the father who had Covid-19; he has recovered, returned home, and back to work. (See post 1808)

2/05/2021 Madelaine - Praising God for restoring a couple's relationship after months of prayers. (See post 1812)

2/05/2021 Burgyeb - Praising God for touching the hearts of the couple, and for answering prayers to bring them back together. (See post 1813)

2/08/2021 Ropegg - Praising God for answering prayers of those who are stressed and in need; for always being present in difficult times; and for many friends (See post 1814)

7/5/2021 - Burgyeb - Praising God for the many break throughs that have been accomplished during the Covid-19 pandemic. Several effective vaccines are in use to prevent Covid-19 infection; new infection rates are lower in many areas, and less people are being hospitalized and/or dying in many areas from Covid-19.

2021 UPDATES

1/04/2021 Ropegg - Condolences to Ropegg's sister and family on the loss of her sister's husband to Covid-19. (See posts 1800, 1804 & 1807)

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16
    SEE POSTS #1591 & #1621 FOR LAST PRAYER LISTS FOR 2017 & POST #1623 FOR 2017 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST #1691 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2O18 & POST #1704 FOR 2O18 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1721 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2019 & POST # 1723 FOR 2019 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1791 FOR PARTIAL PRAYER LIST FOR 2020 & POST # 1809 FOR 2020 SUMMARY REPORT (Note: Summary Report contains post #'s for prayers, praise reports, and updates during 2020)

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Give thanks with me that a couple I know who were about to split up (she even had her new housing sorted out) have decided to stick together. This is the answer to months of prayer.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Give thanks with me that a couple I know who were about to split up (she even had her new housing sorted out) have decided to stick together. This is the answer to months of prayer.
    Praise the Lord for touching the hearts of this couple; and for responding to prayers to bring them back together again.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am so thankful that God is answering prayer and helping many of those who are stressed and in need. I know I can count on Him being here for me even when it seems impossible. I am so blessed to have friends online as well and in my daily life.

Thank you burgyeb for all you do this keep this thread working for us. May God bless you special for it. Thanks for all who join in pray with us.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I am so thankful that God is answering prayer and helping many of those who are stressed and in need. I know I can count on Him being here for me even when it seems impossible. I am so blessed to have friends online as well and in my daily life.

Thank you burgyeb for all you do this keep this thread working for us. May God bless you special for it. Thanks for all who join in pray with us.

I also am thankful to God for His faithfulness in answering prayers, and for being present during our time of need. He is a good God!

Thank you Ropegg for your kind words of encouragement; they are a gift from God.

All-About madelaine
    Forum Posts

He is Risen!
    Madelaine

My Postcard Shop
    and

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31360)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    He is Risen!
    I remember many Easters I have celebrated.
    My favourite place for Easter is St Gregory of Nyssa Church in San Francisco
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=264758881990920
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

He is risen indeed! Hope everyone had a great Easter!

All-About madelaine
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billsstamps View Post
    I remember many Easters I have celebrated.
    My favourite place for Easter is St Gregory of Nyssa Church in San Francisco
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=264758881990920
    My husband always reminisces about Taize but my most memorable was a tiny village in England with a 6 am service. We were staying in a caravan and the birds woke us so early that it was no hardship to attend so early.
    Madelaine

My Postcard Shop
    and

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praying for the Nation of India and for its people as they struggle with Covid-19 disease. God you hear their cries, you see their tears, you know the agony they are facing as they mass cremate their loved ones. Lord, I pray that you would be in their midst and give them peace. Touch the hearts of Nations of people, to speedily release the resources the Indian people need to combat this second wave of Covid among them.

Continuing to pray for USA and other Nations who have been devastated by Covid-19. Praying that those who have avoided the virus will continue to do so. Praying that those who have taken a Covid vaccine will remain protected. Praying that those who have come out of a lockdown situation can remain safely out of lockdown. Praying for infected individuals to remain largely with mild Covid-19. Praying for those with severe Covid-19, to be able to access timely and effective care, to aid in their recovery. Praying for families and friends who have lost loved ones to Covid-19, that they will be comforted and find peace.

Thread Information