Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 181 of 187 FirstFirst ... 81131171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1870

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

No, you need to jump back in! Our world, communities, and families need all the prayers they can get. Welcome back Madelaine.

Praise God for healing your heart. I will also continue to pray for world governments and leaders.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Madelaine, I am so happy to hear that your heart is fixed and you are really healthy again. May you be protected from the Covid-19.

Burgyeb, thanks again for all you do to and for this thread and I will be praying for the father diagnosed with Covid-19. I will be praying for families concerning the Covid-19. I do have a sister who has Covid-19 and her husband is in ICU with Covid-19. I also have a brother that has been directly in contact with someone who has active Covid-19. Also I have friends with Covid-19. The Lord has definitely blessed me and I thank Him for it but anyone who wishes to pray for these I will appreciate it. May God bless our countries.
    Thank you for your prayers Ropegg. I will be praying also for your sister and her husband. May God shield and protect them from the rampages of the virus. May they recover completely. Praying also for your friends who have Covid. May God heal them completely. My prayers are with your brother that God will shield and protect him from exposure to the virus.

Lord we thank you for being a God who is in control, a God who knows our needs. Lord we thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. We acknowledge your power to bring peace to situations of apparent chaos. We give you thanks Lord for your interventions in our hour of need. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Praise God for giving us his greatest gift, Jesus Christ!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. [Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV]

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Thank you for your prayers Ropegg. I will be praying also for your sister and her husband. May God shield and protect them from the rampages of the virus. May they recover completely. Praying also for your friends who have Covid. May God heal them completely. My prayers are with your brother that God will shield and protect him from exposure to the virus.

Lord we thank you for being a God who is in control, a God who knows our needs. Lord we thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. We acknowledge your power to bring peace to situations of apparent chaos. We give you thanks Lord for your interventions in our hour of need. Amen.
    Thanks to all for the prayers as my sister is doing well Covid-19 wise but her husband passed away this afternoon. I will keep praying for others and God is still in control.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks to all for the prayers as my sister is doing well Covid-19 wise but her husband passed away this afternoon. I will keep praying for others and God is still in control.
    I am so sorry to hear that your sister's husband passed away. I am glad that your sister is doing well. I was thinking of you and your family this evening, that this had to be difficult particularly at this time of year.

I will continue praying for you and your family and friends. Yes, God is in control, even when we can not understand or accept things as they are. I was thinking this evening that this has been a hard year for us all. It seems like everything has changed in such a short period of time.

May God continue to be with you, and bless you and your family and friends during this difficult time.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well here we are at the closing minutes of the infamous year 2020; and I might add it can not close out fast enough. Now in all fairness there have been some good things that have happened in 2020, as well as the bitter suffering that many have had to endure. Overall, I have felt very blessed of God, as he has provided for all of my needs; he has granted me to step from year 2020 into year 2021. For these things and more I am very grateful.

My prayer for all in the upcoming year is that you will find peace, joy, and happiness that will enable you to endure any hardships encountered in the previous year (2020). May God bless you and keep you in perfect peace and wholeness in 2021!

P.S. Summary Report for 2020 will be provided soon. Happy New Year Everyone!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Well here we are at the closing minutes of the infamous year 2020; and I might add it can not close out fast enough. Now in all fairness there have been some good things that have happened in 2020, as well as the bitter suffering that many have had to endure. Overall, I have felt very blessed of God, as he has provided for all of my needs; he has granted me to step from year 2020 into year 2021. For these things and more I am very grateful.

My prayer for all in the upcoming year is that you will find peace, joy, and happiness that will enable you to endure any hardships encountered in the previous year (2020). May God bless you and keep you in perfect peace and wholeness in 2021!

P.S. Summary Report for 2020 will be provided soon. Happy New Year Everyone!

I am so thankful for God's blessings on me and as you said He has supplied all my needs this past year. Though my family has experienced some covid and none due to groups but the positive cases have all turned out to be minor except for my brother-in-law that lost his life. God has been my strength and guide through it all.

Thanks for the prayers of others and I will keep praying too.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Madelaine, I am so happy to hear that your heart is fixed and you are really healthy again. May you be protected from the Covid-19.

Burgyeb, thanks again for all you do to and for this thread and I will be praying for the father diagnosed with Covid-19. I will be praying for families concerning the Covid-19. I do have a sister who has Covid-19 and her husband is in ICU with Covid-19. I also have a brother that has been directly in contact with someone who has active Covid-19. Also I have friends with Covid-19. The Lord has definitely blessed me and I thank Him for it but anyone who wishes to pray for these I will appreciate it. May God bless our countries.

Praise the Lord for a good report, the father who had Covid-19 is recovered, and has returned home and back to work. Thank you Ropegg for your prayers and the prayers of any others who have been praying. God is such a good God!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

SUMMARY REPORT FOR "WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE" THREAD JAN. 1, 2020 - DECEMBER 31, 2020

Praise God for bringing us through 2020 in one or more pieces.

This is the seventh (7th) summary report for the "What A Mighty God We Serve" Thread.

The year 2020 will be remembered by many as a year of catacylsmic and chaotic change; a year of destruction, heartache and pain. The appearance of SARS-Co-V2 (the virus that causes Covid-19, in mid to late November of 2019, has changed every aspect of daily life, including all systems and institutions.

However, the year 2020 will also be remembered as a year of medical breakthroughs, in regards to the rapid development of treatment strategies, medicinal treatments, and the rapid development of at least three (3) vaccines for the Covid-19 virus, that are currently being administered.

Prayer requests during 2020 centered mainly around Covid-19, including intercession for all impacted nations, our leaders, those on the front lines of service during this pandemic, for all individuals, families, and communities who have been impacted by Covid-19.

Praise reports have been plentiful in regards to reports of miraculous deliverance from depression (see post 1736); to support from local churches (see posts 1736, 1744); to the ministry outreach of Samaritan's Purse during the pandemic (see posts 1745, 1746, 1789); to the multiple healings reported for those who received prayers for Covid-19 disease or infection (see prayer post 1758; praises 1761, 1770, 1774); (prayer post 1771; updates posts 1779, 1782; praises 1786, 1790); (prayer post 1798; praise 1808); and (prayer post 1800; and updates with praise on posts 1804, 1807).

Praise for God's healing power and support from local church (posts 1793, 1799); and praise for medical breakthroughs on vaccine development and approvals for utilization (posts 1795, 1797).

My prayer for all individuals, families, communities, and nations who have been negatively impacted by Covid-19 and other disruptive forces during 2020 is that they will experience peace, unity, and restoration in 2021.

In summary, this Summary Report for 2020, that covers a period of January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 highlighted the challenges and victories that were experienced throughout the world.

As we enter 2021, and transit through this new year..............."The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." Numbers 6:24-26 KJV

PRAISE THE LORD

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praying in this new year for the new President, Vice President, the appointed cabinet, and all elected leaders throughout the USA. May they be blessed with wisdom as we continue to navigate Covid-19 issues that impact our nation, states, communities, and families.

Praying also for the UK as they tackle the varient virus and its impact on their nation. Also praying for the USA and other nations who have identified variants to the Covid-19 virus within their nations. Praying for non-wealthy nations that they will receive equitable support and resources needed to control the spread of Covid-19 virus throughout their nations.

I ask all of these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Thread Information