Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

Praise God for giving us his greatest gift, Jesus Christ!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. [Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV]

2020 PRAYERS

3/28/2020 Ropegg - Praying for USA and the World concerning covid 19.

3/29/2020 Burgyeb - Continuing to pray for USA and Nations impacted by disasters during 2018 - 2019, who are still in recovery mode. Also praying for USA and the World concerning covid 19.

2020 PRAISE REPORTS

2020 UPDATES

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16
    SEE POSTS #1591 & #1621 FOR LAST PRAYER LISTS FOR 2017 & POST #1623 FOR 2017 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST #1691 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2O18 & POST #1704 FOR 2O18 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1721 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2019 & POST # 1723 FOR 2019 SUMMARY REPORT

What a blessing to hear such good news about Lucy's Grandfather, Lucy, and other family members. Praise the Lord! Thank you Somer for letting us know.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Lucy's grandfather is back home and the rest of the family are on the mend
    Praise the Lord for Lucy's family and I will keep praying for their improvement. Somer may God bless you for keeping us updated.

Burgyeb thanks again for all you do in keeping this thread going.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

BTW.... Pam (Maplegin) had a T.I.A. (A mini stroke) last Saturday but it appears that the Church we attend via Zoom prayed on Sunday. by Monday there was no sign of any Stroke damage and is back to her old self.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise God Somer! It is such a blessing to hear that Pam has been healed of her mini-stroke. You are both blessed to attend a church that knows and operates in the power of prayer.

I'm continuing to hold Lucy and her family in my prayers. Praying also for all those impacted by Covid. That virus not only. Impacts those who are infected and their families, but it is causing so much stress in everyday life. I am praying that it will soon become only a memory, and a vague one at that.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Praise the LORD, one of the two "experimental" drugs used to treat President Trump a couple of weeks ago, was approved by the FDA on Oct. 22, as the first FDA approved drug to treat COVID-19. He was placed on a 5 day treatment regimen; had received 4 days in hospital; and 5th dose at White House via medical unit. It is recommended for treatment of all hospitalized patients; and being considered for outpatient treatment of patients at home who are sick, but weren't hospitalized. See link below for Remdesivir:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...Yg4?li=BBnba9O
    More positive breakthroughs in Covid-19 healthcare management. The Pfizer vaccine has been approved and released for administration. Apparently it has been launched in UK hospital system(s). Both the drugs used for treatment and the approved vaccine have been produced in record breaking time.

Would like to research the administration of the vaccine, ie, are they administering the vaccine to those never infected?; those previously infected?; or both? Very thankful to God that these advances have been made.

Still aware that many are being infected, hospital systems are being stretched as they respond to the Covid-19 admissions; and many of those infected with the virus struggle with residual side effects of the disease. Continuing to pray for all impacted individuals and families in USA and around the world.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

The Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine headed to the USA on Sunday. Healthcare and other front line workers, and those in nursing homes will be among the first to be immunized. Trying to convince the public that the vaccine is safe, although side effects are unpleasant, is going to be a challenge.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine was authorized for emergency release today, Friday 18, 2020. It is expected to be launched in the USA on Monday. Three additional vaccines are making. their way through stage III clinical trials, and are expected to be released soon. These vaccines are manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca and Oxford University, and Novavax a vaccine developer from Maryland.

God, thank you for allowing the rapid development of these Covid-19 vaccine candidates. Praying that you will bless these vaccines and render them safe and effective for those receiving them. Also asking that side effects to the vaccines be kept to a minimum. Thank you Lord for hearing and answering prayers.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Someone I know very well has indicated that their father was diagnosed with Covid-19. I will be praying for his rapid and complete recovery. Will also be praying for his mother and family members, as he went to his mother's home with symptoms before getting tested. Possibly fearful of being alone when so sick.

Also praying for the UK, a variant strain of Covid-19 has been identified there. Praying that researchers will get a rapid understanding of what they are dealing with, and how best to handle this new development. Praying that vaccines will be effective in halting the spread.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

May I slink back in after a long absence?

Praise for the fact that my heart is fixed - not just ok but I'm really healthy again.

And, so far, we have no Covid-19 infections in the family though I have friends who have lost parents and, right now, one friend whose mother is ill with it

Praying for wisdom for governments.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    May I slink back in after a long absence?

Praise for the fact that my heart is fixed - not just ok but I'm really healthy again.

And, so far, we have no Covid-19 infections in the family though I have friends who have lost parents and, right now, one friend whose mother is ill with it

Praying for wisdom for governments.
    Madelaine, I am so happy to hear that your heart is fixed and you are really healthy again. May you be protected from the Covid-19.

Burgyeb, thanks again for all you do to and for this thread and I will be praying for the father diagnosed with Covid-19. I will be praying for families concerning the Covid-19. I do have a sister who has Covid-19 and her husband is in ICU with Covid-19. I also have a brother that has been directly in contact with someone who has active Covid-19. Also I have friends with Covid-19. The Lord has definitely blessed me and I thank Him for it but anyone who wishes to pray for these I will appreciate it. May God bless our countries.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information