Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PTL! Was pleased to read the released memo from President Trump's physician. The release of the report was with the permission of the President. In summary, the report specifically highlighted scientifically standardized information evaluating the President's current health status as follows:

*"President can safely discontinue isolation; his COVID PCR sample shows no longer a transmission risk."
    *"No fever in greater than 24 hours, with improvement of all symptoms."
    *"No longer evidence of actively replicating virus."
    *"Ongoing sequential testing reveals decreasing viral load; as well as decreasing and now undetectable subgenomic mRNA " In other words the viral genetic material is not being seen, with the most sensitive available laboratory test.
    *"The President will continue to be monitored as he returns to an active schedule."

The First Lady, Melania Trump has been reportedly asymptomatic and self-isolating in the White House residence area. Chris Christie, former governor of New Jersey, was discharged from hospital on Oct. 10th, and is reportedly doing well. Thankful to God for these good reports.

*The official memorandum (memo) on President Trump's health status was sent to Kayleigh McEnany, Assistant to the President and White House Press Secretary, by the President's Physician, Sean P. Conley, on Saturday, October 10, 2020.

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Hmmmm, conveniently omit to mention all those he infected.

Or, will they also consider it 'A gift from God'?

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Hmmmm, conveniently omit to mention all those he infected.

Or, will they also consider it 'A gift from God'?
    Also the 200,000+ who died because he refused to acknowledge the seriousness of the threat

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh deary me......

....... from the FT:

How the Bible Belt lost God and found Trump

It's worthy of a read?

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Peace, Abiding Peace, a Peace which surpasses all understanding! [Philippians 4:7]

Peace is what I have been experiencing since this past Friday, when I learned of the Covid-19 diagnosis of President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. That peace continued as I learned of the mounting positive cases among prominent leaders attending an event at the White House.

My prayers have been with all of the individuals infected and their families. The President was hospitalized for observation and treatment. He appears to have made a significant improvement even one day post diagnosis. His doctors are cautiously encouraged by his progress. Still I feel peace!

Have been watching the President's 4 minute video from the hospital. He looks good, very good; but acknowledges that the next few days will show his progress and response to treatment. Massive shows of support and prayers are being shown for the President's healing and the healing of other impacted persons.

The President is being treated with two experimental therapies. The President called these and other experimental drugs "miracles, miracles coming down from God"; he said this in his video clip with child like faith. The video is on Twitter. I will be continuing to pray for him, asking God to protect him from any potential side effects of the treatment and to heal him completely and speedily. God heal and protect all of the other individuals who were infected, and bless their families.

Continuing to pray for all persons who have been infected with the virus that causes Covid-19, and their families throughout the world.
    My intercession in prayer on behalf of President Trump was in large part obedience to Biblical directive that Christians are "to pray for all men, for kings and all which are in authority..." (1 Timothy 2:1-4; Romans 13:1; 1 Timothy 2:1-15 KJV)

Also unless the affected individual gives permission for their healthcare status to be addressed, it should not be done, this protects their right to privacy. Once it is mentioned publicly than it can be addressed publically. The President gave his direct permission via his physician. The only impacted individuals I mentioned by name were those having public comments or reports, but my prayers are with all in the USA and around the world.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

My intercession in prayer on behalf of President Trump was in large part obedience to Biblical directive that Christians are "to pray for all men, for kings and all which are in authority..." (1 Timothy 2:1-4; Romans 13:1; 1 Timothy 2:1-15 KJV)

- but there is a clear and obvious distinction between private prayer and the publishing of them on an online selling platform.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post

- but there is a clear and obvious distinction between private prayer and the publishing of them on an online selling platform.

No there is not. This forum is for spiritual and metaphysical matters. This thread is located within this Forum and the forums are public. I would hope that eBid would uphold the ability of Christians to address spiritual matters, as well as it does Paganism, and other spiritual matters.

Honestly Cheaver, I am surprised that you would take such offense to a good outcome. I noticed that positive comments and well wishes were made by eBidders in the forums for your Prime Minister and no one objected.

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

No there is not. This forum is for spiritual and metaphysical matters. This thread is located within this Forum and the forums are public. I would hope that eBid would uphold the ability of Christians to address spiritual matters, as well as it does Paganism, and other spiritual matters.

Honestly Cheaver, I am surprised that you would take such offense to a good outcome. I noticed that positive comments and well wishes were made by eBidders in the forums for your Prime Minister and no one objected.

I took no offence to any health outcome of anyone - that much, if nothing else, should be clear.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post

Oh deary me......

....... from the FT:

How the Bible Belt lost God and found Trump

It's worthy of a read?

It is crystal clear.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Continuing to pray for the First Family, who experienced Familial COVID-19. All members of the family are reportedly "negative" (undetected virus), and doing well. Also continuing to pray for the other impacted individuals, that their recovery will be speedy, complete, and with no lingering symptoms. Also continuing to pray for any individuals and their families who have been impacted by COVID-19 in the USA and around the world.

Thread Information