Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

Praise God for giving us his greatest gift, Jesus Christ!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this. [Isaiah 9:6-7 NIV]

2020 PRAYERS

3/28/2020 Ropegg - Praying for USA and the World concerning covid 19.

3/29/2020 Burgyeb - Continuing to pray for USA and Nations impacted by disasters during 2018 - 2019, who are still in recovery mode. Also praying for USA and the World concerning covid 19.

2020 PRAISE REPORTS

2020 UPDATES

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16
    SEE POSTS #1591 & #1621 FOR LAST PRAYER LISTS FOR 2017 & POST #1623 FOR 2017 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST #1691 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2O18 & POST #1704 FOR 2O18 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1721 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2019 & POST # 1723 FOR 2019 SUMMARY REPORT

Continuing to pray for individuals, families, communities, and nations throughout the world, as Covid-19 pandemic impacts our daily lives. Praying for local, state, national and international leaders as they implement policies to reopen their communities.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

SIX MONTH UPDATE ON COVID-19

As we enter the six month period of Covid-19, there is global recognition that our way of life has been changed as never before. This mysterious disease is only recently being understood by physicians, infectious disease consultants, and scientists as being capable of causing extensive damage to body outside of the lungs. It was initially thought that it was a respiratory disease, but they know now that the virus that causes Covid-19 actively attacks not only the lungs; but actively attacks the heart, the liver, the brain, the kidneys, the pancreas, the nervous system, and other major organs and systems of the body. The overall damage done to the body can produce lingering, long term effects on infected individuals, even though they appear to have recovered.

Most of the attention has been on the rising numbers of infections, those who are sick enough to be hospitalized, or the number who have died. But there are a large number of infected individuals who were not hospitalized, but continue to have lingering symptoms. Studies have begun to determine the long term effects of infection with the virus that causes covid-19. Many experts suspect there will be large healthcare cost for those infected with covid-19 virus. See link below of a 6 month time line of main events of covid-19:

[https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...s-2020-3?op=1]

The key challenges facing the covid-19 pandemic during this six month period include :

*Lack of consistency in testing and statistical reporting
    *Insufficient PPE to protect frontline personnel
    *Slow and/or incomplete information about covid-19 transmission provided to the public
    *Lack of comprehensive organization in planning and implementing reopening policies

*Lack of KAB (knowledge, attitude, and behavior) studies being done to develop sound prevention education for the public

*Rapid vaccine development that is safe, effective, and available in mass upon approval
    (There are currently 19 vaccine potential candidates currently in human trials, including phase I, phase II, and phase III testing; and 130 more vaccine potentials are in development. Earliest available vaccine for mass usage is estimated to be January 2021.

*Identification of effective treatment regimens and development of standardized guidelines of care

Our way of life post-covid-19 will probably never be the same. This disease has deeply impacted every major aspect of our lives including healthcare, education, finance, and politics.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thoughts and prayers are with those within the eBid community who have been impacted by Covid-19. Praying for your speedy recovery, and that you will be totally cleared of residual side effects. Praying also for safety and wise actions as our communities are opening again. God bless you and yours.

Acquire from Facebook

Yesterday l went to a restaurant. l saw there was a WiFi service, so l asked for the password
    The waitress told me eat first, so l placed my order
    After eating l asked again for the password, and again, she told me eat first Feeling frustrated, l ordered black coffee
    After coffee, again l asked for the password They told me eat first
    Then angrily, l walked to the restaurant manager and asked for the password,
    He replied, eat first !!! l was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall indicating "WiFi password...EAT FIRST"
    This shows that most of us are waiting for an answer from God after we have prayed, but we don't listen to what He is saying to us
    Sometimes, God is showing us an open door, but we keep asking for direction instead of looking at the door He has opened
    May God guide us and open our spiritual eyes to see the answers to our prayers in Jesus name. Amen
    And may we learn to listen to Him.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Acquire from Facebook

Yesterday l went to a restaurant. l saw there was a WiFi service, so l asked for the password
    After eating l asked again for the password, and again, she told me eat first Feeling frustrated, l ordered black coffee
    He replied, eat first !!! l was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall indicating "WiFi password...EAT FIRST"
    This shows that most of us are waiting for an answer from God after we have prayed, but we don't listen to what He is saying to us
    Sometimes, God is showing us an open door, but we keep asking for direction instead of looking at the door He has opened
    May God guide us and open our spiritual eyes to see the answers to our prayers in Jesus name. Amen
    Somer, that is great and so true. May I listen and see what God is trying to show and tell me.

My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Acquire from Facebook

Thank you for posting this Somer. There is nothing more precious in this world than to hear from God, and to have it confirmed. To hear His still, small voice; to receive and accept His direction are priceless gifts from God.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peace, Abiding Peace, a Peace which surpasses all understanding! [Philippians 4:7]

Peace is what I have been experiencing since this past Friday, when I learned of the Covid-19 diagnosis of President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. That peace continued as I learned of the mounting positive cases among prominent leaders attending an event at the White House.

My prayers have been with all of the individuals infected and their families. The President was hospitalized for observation and treatment. He appears to have made a significant improvement even one day post diagnosis. His doctors are cautiously encouraged by his progress. Still I feel peace!

Have been watching the President's 4 minute video from the hospital. He looks good, very good; but acknowledges that the next few days will show his progress and response to treatment. Massive shows of support and prayers are being shown for the President's healing and the healing of other impacted persons.

The President is being treated with two experimental therapies. The President called these and other experimental drugs "miracles, miracles coming down from God"; he said this in his video clip with child like faith. The video is on Twitter. I will be continuing to pray for him, asking God to protect him from any potential side effects of the treatment and to heal him completely and speedily. God heal and protect all of the other individuals who were infected, and bless their families.

Continuing to pray for all persons who have been infected with the virus that causes Covid-19, and their families throughout the world.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Peace, Abiding Peace, a Peace which surpasses all understanding! [Philippians 4:7]

Peace is what I have been experiencing since this past Friday, when I learned of the Covid-19 diagnosis of President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. That peace continued as I learned of the mounting positive cases among prominent leaders attending an event at the White House.

My prayers have been with all of the individuals infected and their families. The President was hospitalized for observation and treatment. He appears to have made a significant improvement even one day post diagnosis. His doctors are cautiously encouraged by his progress. Still I feel peace!

Have been watching the President's 4 minute video from the hospital. He looks good, very good; but acknowledges that the next few days will show his progress and response to treatment. Massive shows of support and prayers are being shown for the President's healing and the healing of other impacted persons.

The President is being treated with two experimental therapies. The President called these and other experimental drugs "miracles, miracles coming down from God"; he said this in his video clip with child like faith. The video is on Twitter. I will be continuing to pray for him, asking God to protect him from any potential side effects of the treatment and to heal him completely and speedily. God heal and protect all of the other individuals who were infected, and bless their families.

Continuing to pray for all persons who have been infected with the virus that causes Covid-19, and their families throughout the world.
    I agree and will be praying too in God's love.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I agree and will be praying too in God's love.
    Thank you Ropegg for joining me in prayers for our President, our First Lady, and other impacted persons in our nation and around the world. The President returned to the White House this evening. He has stated he "has not felt so good in 20 years." Continuing to pray that he responds positively and without side effects to his treatment regimen.

Thread Information