eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    I am ashamed of myself for not visiting this thread regularly. I pledge to join you in prayer.
    Thank you Madelaine, as I haven't joined in like I should have for a long time either but I have been praying. I really appreciate that Burgyeb has kept it up as I remember when Sofia worked so hard to get this thread started and it has been a blessing to many.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3511janet View Post
    Praise God!
    Welcome to this thread that focuses on praising God, and praying for expressed or apparent need for prayer. Also encouraging comments, articles, songs, etc. reflecting the love of God are also welcome.

I was encouraged that this was your first post on eBid. May God bless you and your home in a special way.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am ashamed of myself for not visiting this thread regularly. I pledge to join you in prayer.
    Hi Madelaine, thank you for posting to this thread and agreeing to join with us in praying for the needs of others.

We also encourage posters and viewers to request prayer for themselves or others. May God bless you and your home in a special way.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Thank you Madelaine, as I haven't joined in like I should have for a long time either but I have been praying. I really appreciate that Burgyeb has kept it up as I remember when Sofia worked so hard to get this thread started and it has been a blessing to many.

Thank you Ropegg for your post, it reminds me of two important principles of God. The first is the sovereignty of God, in which he extends his grace and generosity to late comers. See the parable of the workers in the vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16). This totally levels the playing field among believers.

The second principle is on the nature and functioning of the the Body of Christ (the Church). The Apostle Paul stated, "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow..." (I Co 3:6-9). Paul describes the unity and diversity of the Body of Christ. One body, many parts or gifts (I Co 12:12-30). He further illustrated this principle by comparing Christians to members of a human body (Romans 12:3-8).

So I also am grateful to Sophia, who planted this thread as a gift from God. And I am equally grateful to everyone who has watered this thread in their own special way. But I'm ultimately grateful to God for the increase. Increase in the form of his presence to comfort, heal, and be a blessing to those who have posted or viewed the thread.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it- the LORD is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2016 - 2017
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2016 -2017
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2017
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings throughout 2017

2017 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2017 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) As 2016 & 2017 have been such tumultuous years, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) Praying
    For Texas and Louisiana who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey, with unprecedented rainfall, floods, loss of lives, and loss of property.

Ropegg- (09/01/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Burgyeb for the people of Texas and Louisiana, who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

USA National Day of Prayer - (09/03/2017)

Ropegg - (09/03/2017) Praying for South Asia who has been devastated by flooding. God bless the impacted communities of South Asia with peace and direction as they grapple with their losses.

Burgyeb - (09/03/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Ropegg for the people of South Asia, who devastated by flood waters.

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Praying for those in our country who are being impacted by wild fires. Praying for God's blessings on the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with Ropegg for individuals in our country who are being impacted by wild fires; and praying for God to bless the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying for the Caribbean Islands, Florida, and any locations in the pathway of Hurricane Irma. Praying that loss of life be minimized as people practice caution and preparedness with this category 5 hurricane.

Madelaine - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with the expressed needs that are impacting people around the world.

Burgyeb - (09/08/2017) Praying for those who remain in the path of Huricaine Irma. In particular for Florida, who is currently involved in the largest mass evacuation in US history. Praying that the evacuation will go smoothly and orderly, and that it will result in dramatically reducing loss of life and injury. LORD control the path of this storm, reducing the anticipated damage to property and critical services. Father I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Has requested prayers for Jan and her ministry team, who are under the banner of Flame International. They will be teaching on a powerful message "Blessing and Curses, Reconciliation and the Father's Love" to members of the SPLA. LORD cover them with your power and love, give them supernatural wisdom in the delivery of this message. Let the Holy Spirit control every aspect of the message; turning the hearts of the SPLA members to the Father. LORD I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

2017 PRAISE REPORTS

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Blessed to know that so far her brother's home in Montana is still intact in the midst of wildfires.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Loss of life during Hurricanes Harvey unexpectedly low (70) and Irma in the Caribbeans(10), in light of storm severity

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Jan and her ministry team had a blessed day ministering the Word to the SPLA today. Will be speaking on "Healing the Land" on Saturday.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please can we pray for Jan & her team who under the banner Flame International are currently ministering in South Sudan to members of the SPLA. God has been his usual amazing self and the team have been accepted as having authority under Him. Today they will teach on Blessing and Curses, Reconciliation and the Father’s love. This is a courageous ministry as the rule of law scarcely runs in South Sudan. This are just a few days more of this trip.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please can we pray for Jan & her team who under the banner Flame International are currently ministering in South Sudan to members of the SPLA. God has been his usual amazing self and the team have been accepted as having authority under Him. Today they will teach on Blessing and Curses, Reconciliation and the Father’s love. This is a courageous ministry as the rule of law scarcely runs in South Sudan. This are just a few days more of this trip.

Madelaine, added your requested prayer for Jan and her ministry team to the prayer list. Thank you for requesting prayer for them. The message sounds very interesting and powerful.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Madelaine, added your requested prayer for Jan and her ministry team to the prayer list. Thank you for requesting prayer for them. The message sounds very interesting and powerful.
    Just heard that they have had a blessed day - Speaking on Healing the Land on Saturday.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

just heard that they have had a blessed day - speaking on healing the land on saturday.
    Praise the LORD!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

UPDATE:
    Hurricane Irma has continued it's destructive path from the Caribbeans, with loss of life increased from 10 to 23 by Friday 09/08/2017. The category 5 hurricane was downgraded to category 4 when leaving the Caribbeans.

Mexico, experienced an 8.1 magnitude earthquake on 09/08/2017, that reported at least 60 lives lost (Oaxaca 45, Chiapas 12, Tabasco 3). On 09/09/2017 Katia, category 1 hurricane hit Mexico, resulting in 2 lives lost; an additional 4 lost lives were attributed to Irma, bring the total to 66. Adding Mexico to the other storm impacted areas that we are praying for.

Hurricane Irma hit Cuba late Friday (09/08/2017), with much damage done, but no reported loss of life. Storm was further downgraded to a category 3. Wind and water damage from Irma, along with minimal loss of life occurred in Puerto Rico(2), Virgin Islands (4), and Haiti (1 reported missing).

Hurricane Irma continues heading towards Florida, but downgraded to a category 3 storm, with max winds at 125 mph. Irma's path shifted overnight; the eye of the storm to travel up state's west coast, instead of up the spine (center of state). The brunt of the storm projected at this time is expected for Naples, Fort Myers, and Tampa. The storm is still expected to impact entire state from coast to coast.

Praying for all impacted areas that have or will be experiencing loss of property, damaged property or injury. Praying that loss of life will continue to be minimized, as orders to evacuate are largely being followed.

Thread Information