eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Adonai Elohim I know that nothing is impossible for you. I know that you are more than enough to meet any need, solve any problem, meet any disaster.

I come before you not knowing what to say, what to think, as I've been watching the devastating flooding that has hit the beautiful state of Texas.

LORD, thank you for planting strength, and a spirit of community, within the people of Houston and other impacted communities in Texas.

LORD, hurricane Harvey is also impacting Louisiana. LORD I am asking you to move on this deadly storm, in a way that passes human explanation.

Comfort the people who have lost loved ones, property, and peace of mind. Bless them with a peace that passes all understanding.

LORD bless the first responders and the rescue organizations who are trying to reach the people with supplies and aid. Give them the needed understanding to respond to this disaster in an out of the box manner. Guide them with the power of the Holy Spirit.

LORD I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. LORD I give you all the honor and glory for being a God who hears and answers prayers. Amen.
    I echo this prayer and thank you Burgeyeb for keeping this going for so many years. A lot of things have come along since Sofia started this and God has blessed many and may He bless you special for helping as you have done.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I echo this prayer and thank you Burgeyeb for keeping this going for so many years. A lot of things have come along since Sofia started this and God has blessed many and may He bless you special for helping as you have done.
    Thank you Ropegg for joining me in prayer for the good people of Texas and Louisiana. Thank you also for your kind words. May God bless you for being a present source of support.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it- the LORD is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2016 - 2017
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2016 -2017
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2017
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings throughout 2017

2017 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2017 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) As 2016 & 2017 have been such tumultuous years, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) Praying
    For Texas and Louisiana who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey, with unprecedented rainfall, floods, loss of lives, and loss of property.

Ropegg- (09/01/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Burgyeb for the people of Texas and Louisiana, who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

USA National Day of Prayer - (09/03/2017)

Ropegg - (09/03/2017) Praying for South Asia who has been devastated by flooding. God bless the impacted communities of South Asia with peace and direction as they grapple with their losses.

Burgyeb - (09/03/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Ropegg for the people of South Asia, who devastated by flood waters.

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Praying for those in our country who are being impacted by wild fires. Praying for God's blessings on the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with Ropegg for individuals in our country who are being impacted by wild fires; and praying for God to bless the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying for the Caribbean Islands, Florida, and any locations in the pathway of Hurricane Irma. Praying that loss of life be minimized as people practice caution and preparedness with this category 5 hurricane.

Madelaine - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with the expressed needs that are impacting people around the world.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I thought you might like to hear a 7 year old boy that goes to church where I go singing God Bless the USA.

http://youtu.be/hd-hsiqixHM

God bless you all.
    Thank you again for posting this Ropegg; the song mentions both Texas and Houston specifically.

Was also blessed by two articles/videos last night. The first showing President Donald Trump's visit to a Houston shelter. The scene was full of love, hope, vibrancy, and excitement in the midst of the storm.

The second was an article on Texas style do it yourself rescue effort. The article demonstrated the strength, creativity, and self-reliance of the Texans. The people did not wait for assistance to come to them, they marshalled a strong community response. The traditional first responders and rescue organizations were unable to reach them initially. God has truely blessed them with strength and a strong sense of community.

Today, September 3, 2017 has been declared a National Day of Prayer. Please pray for our nation, our leaders, for Texas, and Louisiana.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Thank you again for posting this Ropegg; the song mentions both Texas and Houston specifically.

Was also blessed by two articles/videos last night. The first showing President Donald Trump's visit to a Houston shelter. The scene was full of love, hope, vibrancy, and excitement in the midst of the storm.

The second was an article on Texas style do it yourself rescue effort. The article demonstrated the strength, creativity, and self-reliance of the Texans. The people did not wait for assistance to come to them, they marshalled a strong community response. The traditional first responders and rescue organizations were unable to reach them initially. God has truely blessed them with strength and a strong sense of community.

Today, September 3, 2017 has been declared a National Day of Prayer. Please pray for our nation, our leaders, for Texas, and Louisiana.
    Thank you Burgyeb and I ask God to bless those struggling in South Asia flooding as that also is very devastating. Our church joined in prayer for special prayer today.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Burgyeb and I ask God to bless those struggling in South Asia flooding as that also is very devastating. Our church joined in prayer for special prayer today.
    South Asia has been added to the prayer list. I will be praying for them as well. Thank you Ropegg.

South Asia update: The scale of loss in South Asia (mainly Bangladesh, Nepal, India), is complicated by the lack of infrastructure and resources to deal with such catastrophy. Loss of life has already been estimated to be at least 1200, and millions have been left homeless. Much prayer and external relief efforts will be needed to address this devastated region.

Harvey: Texas & Louisiana updates: Texas Mayor has encouraged Texans to get up & get moving. Many of the sheltered are leaving and returning to their homes for massive clean up. Some areas are expected to remain under water for up to 10 more days.

Louisiana was prepared to respond to flooding, but was not as heavily impacted as Texas. Highest level of ran fall was 22-23 inches; Lake Charles civic center housed 330 in shelter.

Continued prayers and resources are needed for all flood impacted areas.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have also been praying for those in wake of the many fires that are raging in our country.

I am blessed to know that so far my brother in Montana still has his home intact. The fires are close enough that they did a back burn across the road from his house to try to keep the fires from coming on into where he lives.

I pray God's blessings on our country.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ropegg, I am joining you in prayer for those in our country who have been impacted by out of control fires. May God continue to bless your brother and protect his home from the fires. I am also praying that God blesses our country.

I am praying for the Caribbean Islands, Florida, and all impacted areas by Hurricane Irma and the two tropical storms that are also in Atlantic. Praying that people will evacuate if needed or if directed to by officials. Pray that loss of life is minimized, as people respond to these storms with caution and preparedness.

Continuing to keep the people of Texas and Louisiana in pray, as they deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. Thanking God that loss of life from Harvey was only 70, in light of the severity of the storm.

Praying that God will be with our nation in a special and tangible way, as we face national and international challenges.

Forum Newbie
    All-About 3511janet
    View 3511janet's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise God!

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am ashamed of myself for not visiting this thread regularly. I pledge to join you in prayer.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information