Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Sofia,
    I just wanted to use Burgyeb's post to let you know we haven't forgotten you and that we are still praying for your relief to the pressures you have been facing.

May you feel God's Special Love and Healing Hand. As you said what a Might God we serve!!!!!
    I am in total agreement with your contiued prayers for our sister in Christ ropegg! May God totally & completely heal Sofia in every aspect of her life spiritually, physically, mentally, socially, financially so that she can be a sure witness for His goodness and power.
    PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    I am in total agreement with your contiued prayers for our sister in Christ ropegg! May God totally & completely heal Sofia in every aspect of her life spiritually, physically, mentally, socially, financially so that she can be a sure witness for His goodness and power.
    PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thanks Burgyeb, I agree!!!!!!! Keep praying and praising God!!!!!!!!

Lord, the present position presses most on my consciousness this morning. Cause my mind, my emotions, my whole nature, to want what Thou has ordained for me, that thereby I may know I have done aright.
    Chambers, Oswald, Knocking at God’s Door, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1957.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

woo hooo God bless you all in your prayers; I'm still going through but I'm going through and will get through with God's help....

Financial wise; I'm still waiting on a fantastic miracle but this time, i'm going through with the spirit of joy and trusting in God. My trust has been broken with someone I trusted but God healed my heart with singing and dancing instead of sorrow. God may use someone as a secret millionaire but I must reemmber, God is more than that! He's amazing in His limitless supply of everything we need!

For whatever reason, we go through what we have to. I forget every now and then to look to the hills where comes my help instead of looking at the situation.

I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and encouraging emails. I knew someone was praying for me and my family. Especially for the loss of one of my nephews who was murdered a few weeks ago; pray they find the ones who did it and for the entire family [he was 18 and he have a younger brother an older sister and his parents] for peace in all of our lives.

Thank you again and will pop in again soon.

Love, Sofia

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sofia,

Praise the Lord for your wonderful attitude. I know this has been a huge struggle and it is good that you not only have God to lean on but that God has given you many friends who actually care will do what they can to help to make your burden a little lighter.

I will keep praying and I am sure others will too. I am sorry for the loss of your nephew and your financial struggles but you will make it through and we are so glad to see your post.

Love and Prayers,
    Your Sister in Christ

2 Peter 3:9
    The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm thankful to God to see you post Sophia. I'm sorry to hear about your trials, but I know that God is able to carry you through any trial that comes your way. I pray that the peace of God will comfort you & your family over the loss of your nephew. I also pray that God will bless you in your finances, provide the things you need, and make a way out of no way.

Ropegg, thank you for your continued & tenacious prayers & support. I really appreciate you, and I know that God will continue to bless you for your faithfulness.

May God continue to shed His love abroad on us all.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Burgyeb and it is good that we can pray together in support of our Sister in Christ. I get a boost from this thread and Sofia will probably never realize how many others will and do too.

If a man will resign himself in implicit trust to the Lord Jesus, he will find that He leads the wayfaring soul into the green pastures and beside the still waters, so that even when he goes through the dark valley of the shadow of some staggering episode, he will fear no evil. Nothing in life or death, time or eternity, can stagger a soul from the certainty of the Way, for one moment.
    Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.

Psalm 23 (KJV)
    1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks guys I wanted to share what I heard yesterday.....

Husband and wife are struggling to meet their debts and the wife is a career shopper. Husband notices the bills piling up and said to the mrs on here way out to run errands; please promise me not to spend any money on clothes or shoes; so mrs promised.

Mrs stopped at the mall to pick up prescriptions and noticed the shop across with some lovely items for sale. A gorgeous dress caught her eye... she ponders for a while and tries it on; instant love! She just had to get it!

She got home and hubby noticed the bag in her hand and went off; how could you buy something we can't afford to pay for after you've promised me you wouldn't!!???

Mrs replied; ohh that devil tempted me something fierce and I just couldn't help myself, I had to have it!!!

Mr says: that's where you're suppose to say 'get thee behind me satan'!!!

Mrs replies: I did! I said to the devil 'get thee behind me satan' then he got behind me and said that the dress look better from the back than the front!

LOL.. the joy of the Lord is my strength!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sofia, it is great to see you are back! God bless you.

We had special services at our church last week and in one of the sermons the minister spoke of being down in the valley and three things we could see there. 1. A raven---God's provision. 2. A dove---God's peace. 3. A Lily---God's protection.

#3 is the one that was new to me. He said a lily gives off an odor and a rabbit running through a lily field can hide from predators because they can not follow the scent since the lily masks it. In the same way if we hide ourselves in God he hides us from the enemy.

I'm not real good at explaining things but hope I have expressed this so it will be a blessing to someone reading it.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post

We had special services at our church last week and in one of the sermons the minister spoke of being down in the valley and three things we could see there. 1. A raven---God's provision. 2. A dove---God's peace. 3. A Lily---God's protection.

#3 is the one that was new to me. He said a lily gives off an odor and a rabbit running through a lily field can hide from predators because they can not follow the scent since the lily masks it. In the same way if we hide ourselves in God he hides us from the enemy.

I'm not real good at explaining things but hope I have expressed this so it will be a blessing to someone reading it.
    Hi Youmeus:
    Your expression is absolutely beautiful, simplistic, & clear. It has definitely blessed me & I sense it will definitely bless Sofia & others when they read it. Thank you.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post

Hi Youmeus,

Thanks for this as I didn't know the lily gave off the protecting odor but I know I am so thankful for God's Protection and we can certainly use it. Like Burgyeb it is a blessing to me too.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information