My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

My heart goes out to the familly may the good Lord protect Will wherever he is IJN. Amen.
    BIG BRANDS SMALL PRICE!!!

For all your Brand watches and jewelleries please click below Clogau available
    http://charista2-poshwoch.ebid.net/

For all kids toys please visit us below
    http://charista2-kids-tots.ebid.net/

For all kids dresses visit store below
    http://kidstots-wears.ebid.net/

Your costume jewelleries and watches please visit store below
    http://charista2-accessories-gallore.ebid.net/

Beauty Needs Visit
    http://charista2beautilicio--us.ebid.net/

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is horrendous. I will send out my thoughts and prayers too for Will and his family.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused - (1/13) Linda reports focusing on God's grace in her devotions & sharing about it with others

Burgyeb -(1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused -(1/14) Ava reports focusing on God's Word in her daily devotions & striving to live it.

Luvintage- (1/2) Needs strength to act in wisdom for challenges being faced in her life

Charlene, neighbor of Youmeus - (1/13) Had recent mastectomy, awaiting tx decisions, & is a widow who farms.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia) - (1/17) Praise Report: "my sister is doing well & continue to improve since diagnosed with brain embolism; my niece Taya still improving & doesn't need oxygen tank as much due to the swine flu." Also praising God for blessing her with 6 months of free rent in her first shop.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia)- (1/17) Requesting prayer for her fibromyalgia condition that is putting a strain on her physical strength as she runs her business.

Hopeful2 (Sandy) - (1/17) Requesting continued prayers for her daughter Rene who has been struggling with cardiac problems. Rene is also homebound and is in need of prayers for the prosperity of her business of making & selling jewelry online. Rene's restoration to a state of wholeness in spirit, mind & body is the focus of prayer. [Jeremiah 33:3]

Youmeus - (1/23) Is requesting prayers due to a very difficult week for her & her loved one's. Oh's Uncle was admitted to a facility due to Alzheimers. Neighbor with cancer awaiting source & treatment information. Her brother had surgery on Thursday for removal of a portion of his colon. ADIL's father had an aneurism, & it reportedly looks bad.

Youmeus (Linda) had a doctor's appointment & was scheduled for a total hip replacement on Feb. 14th. Prayers for God's peace & strength needed to help Linda and her loved ones meet these difficult challenges. (3/8/2011) Linda reports on continuing to feel better since her successful hip surgery on Valentine's Day (2/14/11).

Update (1/27) Youmeus reported family of DIL made decision to take father off life support on 1/26/11 and he passed away 3 hours later. Continue to pray for the families peace and strength. Also neighbor, Frank will be starting a treatment plan for esophageal cancer. Continue prayers for him that the treatment plan will be effective and that he will be able to tolerate the treatments.

Youmeus - (1/30) Linda is thankful to God for providing traveling mercies for their family who attended DIL's father's funeral. She shared testimony of her DIL (Joy) concerning her father's passing (see 1/27 update above & post # 1076).

Youmeus - (3/8) Linda is thankful for the many prayers received for her hip surgery on 2/14/11; she is in self-directed rehab & recovering nicely. PTL! (4/10/11) Linda continues to receive good reports from her doctor on her hip surgery success. Praise The LORD!

Gramma1111 - (4/8) Pray for Jackie as she is dealing with illness in her family. Pray for Jackie's strength and family peace.

Rene' (Hopeful2's Daughter) - (4/8) Sandy has requested continued prayers for her daughter Rene' who has chronic cardiac problems. Please continue to stand on Jeremiah 33:3 for a wholeperson healing from the LORD. Nothing is too hard for God! PTL! (see 1/17/11 request above).

United States of America - (5/23/11) LORD we lift our Nation to you and ask that you would restore this Nation once again to be One Nation Under God Indivisible With Liberty and Justice For All. Let your blessing roll down like the waters. Still the ravages of natural disasters that are destroying our beautiful Nation. Bless our leaders at every level, make them mindful of your sovereignity and power, and obedient to your laws and commands. LORD heal our land and it's people. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayer. Amen.

Will and Family in Joplin Missouri - (5/24/11) LORD we lift up Will & his family to you and ask that his location & status be determined; give Will's family peace during this devastating tragedy. LORD continue to minister to the needs of all the tornado devastated communities in Joplin Missouri, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Kansas, and other mid-western and central USA states. Continue to restore the devastated Southern States from tornado damage. LORD please heal our land. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayer. Amen.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011

Praying for Will and his family, for all impacted by devastating storms in Joplin Missouri, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Kansas, other States impacted throughout the mid-west and central USA, and the Southern States of the USA. Continuing to pray for the United States of America, it's leadership, and it's people.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Charista, welcome to this thread! Yes Cheaver, this is a really horrible thing to happen to the young man. So many people have suffered the loss of loved ones, property, and memories. Hi Youmeus, hope all is going well for you and your family. How's Lynette doing?

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Burgy, Lynette is having problems with fluid but otherwise is doing very well. She is supposed to have tests run on her kidney in June but may have to do it earlier. The last test showed it was doing only 15% but the other one was picking up the slack. They are hoping it will keep improving or at least not cause any pain if it is only going to set there and let the other one do all of the work.

She has been able to teach all year without missing any days so we are saying PTL. As you may recall it was March last year before she was able to go to the classroom.

I am to go back for checkup on hip joint 6-7 and expect a good report. When I tell someone I had a hip replaced on Valentines Day the reaction is "I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said so". If I sit too long I will limp a few steps then everything is fine. I am just so thankful that I am pain free. The muscles get to aching but that is so "nothing" compared to before that I am blessed! I've been mowing the yard and have made garden with the help of DIL and grandsons.

I have not heard any update on the tornado victims in Joplin. Yesterday, Wed, there were tornado warnings all day in mid-MO. One set down in Sedalia but no lives were lost. The reporters kept saying they were given more warning so were able to take shelter, I'm sure the Joplin tornado made people react quicker too. We had heavy rains and dark clouds but nothing serious. One came through here 5-13-2009 so we know how much damage they can do.

Thanks for your concern and thanks for keeping this thread alive. My computer goes to the shop tomorrow so won't be back for a few days.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PTL on the continued success of your hip surgery Linda, and that Lynette is still actively teaching. Will continue to pray for Lynette's kidney condition.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I received an email (paragraph below) from a friend that had come from another friend of hers, I don't personally know these people but my heart breaks for them. I can't imagine what they must be going through.

My family needs your prayers, again! My cousin, Mark Norton, and his 18 year old son, Will were caught in the tornado in Joplin. They were driving home from Will's high school graduation to his party at home. Less than a mile from home the tornado sucked Will out of the sunroof. Mark was trapped in the car for several hours before being found by resuers. He is in stable condition at Freeman hospital with multiple injuries. Will is still missing. Mark's sister, Tracey, will be on Anderson Cooper on CNN tonight at 9:00 to put Will's picture out there for people to see.

Please pray for Will and his family. This is so frightening I can't even explain it!
    awww bless! I'm praying with you all

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Hi Burgy, Lynette is having problems with fluid but otherwise is doing very well. She is supposed to have tests run on her kidney in June but may have to do it earlier. The last test showed it was doing only 15% but the other one was picking up the slack. They are hoping it will keep improving or at least not cause any pain if it is only going to set there and let the other one do all of the work.

She has been able to teach all year without missing any days so we are saying PTL. As you may recall it was March last year before she was able to go to the classroom.

I am to go back for checkup on hip joint 6-7 and expect a good report. When I tell someone I had a hip replaced on Valentines Day the reaction is "I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said so". If I sit too long I will limp a few steps then everything is fine. I am just so thankful that I am pain free. The muscles get to aching but that is so "nothing" compared to before that I am blessed! I've been mowing the yard and have made garden with the help of DIL and grandsons.

I have not heard any update on the tornado victims in Joplin. Yesterday, Wed, there were tornado warnings all day in mid-MO. One set down in Sedalia but no lives were lost. The reporters kept saying they were given more warning so were able to take shelter, I'm sure the Joplin tornado made people react quicker too. We had heavy rains and dark clouds but nothing serious. One came through here 5-13-2009 so we know how much damage they can do.

Thanks for your concern and thanks for keeping this thread alive. My computer goes to the shop tomorrow so won't be back for a few days.
    Praise the Lord for the continued healing and restoration in Lynette.. how far has she come???!!!! wow!! and we stand with you also for a good report... we believe in the repport of the Lord! Love u

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I come before you humbly asking you to shield and protect the residents of Joplin, Missouri from predicted further tornado activity later today. Also LORD, please extend your hand of protection over the States of Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, and Arkansas as dangerous tornado patterns are predicted to go through these states as well later today. LORD please miraculously divert and weaken the path of these storms. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayers. Amen.
    and amen!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sofia! God Bless You! Great to see you........hope all is going good for you, your family & your business.

Thread Information