Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused - (1/13) Linda reports focusing on God's grace in her devotions & sharing about it with others

Burgyeb -(1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused -(1/14) Ava reports focusing on God's Word in her daily devotions & striving to live it.

Luvintage- (1/2) Needs strength to act in wisdom for challenges being faced in her life

Charlene, neighbor of Youmeus - (1/13) Had recent mastectomy, awaiting tx decisions, & is a widow who farms.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia) - (1/17) Praise Report: "my sister is doing well & continue to improve since diagnosed with brain embolism; my niece Taya still improving & doesn't need oxygen tank as much due to the swine flu." Also praising God for blessing her with 6 months of free rent in her first shop.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia)- (1/17) Requesting prayer for her fibromyalgia condition that is putting a strain on her physical strength as she runs her business.

Hopeful2 (Sandy) - (1/17) Requesting continued prayers for her daughter Rene who has been struggling with cardiac problems. Rene is also homebound and is in need of prayers for the prosperity of her business of making & selling jewelry online. Rene's restoration to a state of wholeness in spirit, mind & body is the focus of prayer. [Jeremiah 33:3]

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011

Thank you LORD for being a God of love and mercy, a God who is touched by our infirmaties. Thank you for your faithfulness during 2010 and as we enter another year. Father please continue to move on behalf of those on our prayer list, and also for any with unspoken prayer needs. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't know if everyone is seeing the same banners that I'm seeing but it is a real blessing.........."Christian Prayer Center" ; "Daily Bible Guide" ; "Free Daily Devotionals From t Christianity" by Charles Stanley,Greg Laurie, Max Lucado, John Piper....and More. Wow! Some of my favorites, but I don't click on the banners in here.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

aww thanks ava!!! It's good to see you & hello Hopeful! great to see you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hi Sophia, good to hear from you, and I will be praying for you. Have been communicating with Hopeful2 (Sandy) and Rene continues to be in need of prayer. Rene is Sandy's only child, and has been struggling with cardiac problems. Sandy said she is unable to work outside her home. Rene also needs prayer for her business activities of making jewelry and selling it online will prosper.Father thank you for being a God who cares about our problems and needs before they are voiced. LORD continue to bless and heal sophia, her sister, and her neice. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed on them. LORD I ask that you would hold Rene in your secret place. Please touch her with your power and love. Restore Rene to a state of wholeness in spirit, mind, body, and in her finances. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    I don't know if everyone is seeing the same banners that I'm seeing but it is a real blessing.........."Christian Prayer Center" ; "Daily Bible Guide" ; "Free Daily Devotionals From t Christianity" by Charles Stanley,Greg Laurie, Max Lucado, John Piper....and More. Wow! Some of my favorites, but I don't click on the banners in here.
    I don't see any banners like what you describe, maybe you are the only one who would find a blessing from them so you are the only one seeing them!

This thread wasn't started just for me but I could fill it with requests from this past week.

On Tues OH had to admit his bachelor uncle to a facility for Alzheimer’s, he said it would have been easier to have buried him.

Wed we found out a neighbor has cancer but they haven't been able to find the original source to know how to treat it.

Thurs my brother had surgery to remove a portion of his colon. A DIL's father had an Aneurism and as of this morning the report isn't looking good. I had a doctor's appointment and Feb 14 has been set to have a total hip replacement.

We had so much snow overnight that church was called off and that always makes my weeks seem longer.

I'm praying that this coming week will be better.

GOD of the good times is still GOD in the bad times! PTL

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default From across the water....

Especially for Youmeus and all in need
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope your week and year are better, youmeus - Hugs to you. Tough times in your neck of the woods, it seems.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Linda,

Sorry to hear that you had such a difficult week. Hope things will lighten up this week for you and those you have expressed concern about. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, please bless Linda with your peace, give her strength to meet the onslaught of challenges she faced last week. Bring peace and calm to her and her loved ones this week & beyond. LORD we thank you for being God in the good times and in the bad times. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused - (1/13) Linda reports focusing on God's grace in her devotions & sharing about it with others

Burgyeb -(1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused -(1/14) Ava reports focusing on God's Word in her daily devotions & striving to live it.

Luvintage- (1/2) Needs strength to act in wisdom for challenges being faced in her life

Charlene, neighbor of Youmeus - (1/13) Had recent mastectomy, awaiting tx decisions, & is a widow who farms.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia) - (1/17) Praise Report: "my sister is doing well & continue to improve since diagnosed with brain embolism; my niece Taya still improving & doesn't need oxygen tank as much due to the swine flu." Also praising God for blessing her with 6 months of free rent in her first shop.

Sofiag1964 (Sophia)- (1/17) Requesting prayer for her fibromyalgia condition that is putting a strain on her physical strength as she runs her business.

Hopeful2 (Sandy) - (1/17) Requesting continued prayers for her daughter Rene who has been struggling with cardiac problems. Rene is also homebound and is in need of prayers for the prosperity of her business of making & selling jewelry online. Rene's restoration to a state of wholeness in spirit, mind & body is the focus of prayer. [Jeremiah 33:3]

Youmeus - (1/23) Is requesting prayers due to a very difficult week for her & her loved one's. Oh's Uncle was admitted to a facility due to Alzheimers. Neighbor with cancer awaiting source & treatment information. Her brother had surgery on Thursday for removal of a portion of his colon. ADIL's father had an aneurism, & it reportedly looks bad. Youmeus (Linda) had a doctor's appointment & was scheduled for a total hip replacement on Feb. 14th. Prayers for God's peace & strength needed to help Linda and her loved ones meet these difficult challenges.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011

Thank you LORD for being a God who sees our troubles, hears our call for help, and answers our prayers. Father we come before you asking you to bless each and every person mentioned on the prayer list. Continue to bless them and meet them at their point of need. Father, also touch those with unstated needs. We ask these things in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jan 26, the family had to make the decision to take DIL father off life support and he passed away about 3 hours later. Visitation is Fri evening and funeral Sat at 1. It is about a 7 hour drive for us so will have to check the weather road reports.

Neighbor, Frank, found out the cancer is in his esophagus and they are planning to start treatments.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Thread Information