Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 103 of 187 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1870

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    thanks sis.. Sarah's big brothers are looking after her, helping mama with baby bath time and holding her...

I pray everyone is doing well.

I have another praise report....

This one's a long time coming... I've been to a meeting already, signed papers, checked out the site & within 2 weeks or so, I'm sharing a large shop with a few other retailers in one of the prime location shopping malls here in my town!!! It's a 6 month project through the councils & we will be in there rent free to see if our businesses would benefit from it or if it isn't for us... it's really happening.. I'm on cloud 9!!

God gave me to endure this long wait for something like this to come along.. and the hearts that He's touched to be there for me in wise council, prayer, praise & I welcome and appreciate everyone He's put in my life who've been there for me along the way.

I will keep you updated...
    How are things coming along with your new venture Sofia? That is so great that God blessed you with that opportunity. Reminds me of some years ago when God blessed me to be involved with a community initiative to combat HIV/AIDS through education & outreach. We started out as just a group of concerned people in our community. That baby organization was able to secure federal funding as it's first revenue source & they hired me to direct it, & I did that for about 5 years. PTL! There is nothing quite as exciting as being involved with a start up business, except the birth of a baby.

My prayers continue for baby Sadie, Buttons, and for those on our prayer list. I hope all of our regulars are doing well.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I haven't heard from anyone on here for almost a month. Sure hope all are well and ready for a Blessed, Merry Christmas! I think about you all often!

Our daughter, Lynette, who you prayed for had her checkup on Tuesday. It had been a year since she had surgery for a dead bone (vertabra) and the doctor gave her a wonderful report, so we are again Praising God.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise the LORD! That's great news Linda concerning Lynette.

Yes, I also have missed post to this thread! Merry Christmas everyone & may the LORD bless all of you in the upcoming year!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy New Year!!!!! How is everyone?

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sofia, Happy New Year to you, too.

I didn't stay up to see the new year in but couldn't sleep so wound up praying the old year out and the new one in. Since I am a sleepy head that hadn't been my plan but I have thought about it all day and am praying the New Year will be God centered.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Sofia, Happy New Year to you, too.

I didn't stay up to see the new year in but couldn't sleep so wound up praying the old year out and the new one in. Since I am a sleepy head that hadn't been my plan but I have thought about it all day and am praying the New Year will be God centered.
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Linda, prayer was a wonderful way to send off the old year & bring in the new year. My prayer also is for a God Centered year!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

First baby step in achieving a "God-centered year" is a daily dip into the Word of God/Bible/The Truth................................ :-)

My personal devotion of the day "The Benefits of Wisdom" [Proverbs 23:23] "Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" KJV

BENEFITS/PERKS OF WISDOM
    Tangible Peace - "......forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace
    shall they add to thee. (Proverbs 3:1-2)

Happiness - "Happy is the man that findeth wisdom" ....................... "and happy is everyone that retaineth her." (Proverbs 3:13-18)

Prosperity - "Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not......." "Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee." (Proverbs 4:5-9)

Blessed - "Listen as wisdom calls out!........." (Proverbs 8:1) .............."blessed are they that keep my ways........" (Proverbs 8:32-35)

Have A Happy Prosperous Blessed & Peaceful New Year Everyone!

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello All,

Wishing you all a blessed and prosperous upcoming year. Would love to hear updates on everyone and would so love to hear that your prayers are being answered.

Also wishing you all peace and strength.

Thank you Burgy for the devotion. For me it is very timely. Have to bite the bullet and put my emotions aside in dealing with a difficult situation. Seeking God's wisdom for answers and not my own emotions.

We can't always control the things that happen to us but we can control the way we react to them. The devotion has reminded me that I must react with wisdom and not emotion. God's wisdom is sound-human emotion is not(especially mine!).

Blessings to all.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Luvintage,

Good to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear of your personal challenge, but I'm glad that the devotional on wisdom was relevant for you. I pray that God will impart His peace to you & enable you to meet the challenge you face with wisdom, understanding & strength. May He shield you with His presence and protection. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

P.S. Emotions are a natural & normal part of being human, because we are whole persons (spirit, mind, body). God can give us the strength to handle our emotions and get through the difficult challenges of life.

Thread Information