Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1870

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAISE THE LORD!! HE does hear and answer prayers.

I'm so glad you can give us this good report and I hope your sister continues to improve.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

amen!!! ty... kiki is doing well; I forgot, she received that peace of God as well! bless her...

how r u doing??? haven't heard from you all in a little while.... please, share what's been going on, do u or a loved one need prayer; got a praise report; a joke to tell... or just to say hi... love u all..

sof

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

prayer request:

I received an email earlier; a friend of a friends granddaughter, Sadie May, is a baby & was diagnosed with kidney & liver cancer; on the last scan it shows the cancer spread to the bone marrows. It's always painful & heartbreaking when it's the little ones that goes through this horrible disease or any ailment. They're looking for a miracle as you can imagine. Not only will we pray for Sadie May's healing but also peace for her & her family at this time.

Abba Father, we don't always have the answers as to why this happens to our little ones; but we stand in agreement for a healing & full restoration miracle for this baby girl, Sadie May & her family. By His stripes, we were healed... In Jesus Name we pray... amen...

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Sofia, I am glad to hear that God moved on behalf of your baby sister Kiki. May He continue to heal her completely and keep her in His peace.

Father we thank you that you are Almighty God, and that you hear & answer prayer. LORD we lift little Sadie May to you & ask that you would move on her behalf with power & healing. There is nothing that is imposible with you LORD. Please send your healing virtue to touch little Sadie from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Cleanse her body of this terrible disease that is attacking her kidneys, liver, immune system, and other systems of her body. Bless her family with your peace. Thank you LORD for caring for each & everyone of us; and for being a God who is touched by our infirmities. I ask these things in the precious Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Sofia for keeping us updated about Kiki. I know she will continue to improve and am grateful that she has the peace that is so helpful in the healing process.

Dear Father, Dear God of the Impossible, I'd like to add my "Amen" to Sofia's and Burgy's request for the healing of baby Sadie Mae. Please rebuke this disease from her little body and restore her back to health. In Jesus Name I say, "Amen".
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

ty prayer warriors... my sister wanted to me thank you all personally for your prayers

2 more prayer requests to add:

One of our own ebidders, Lin aka Buttons and Bows received test results & it states she has Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; I've been on the thread where she mentions it:
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...-results-today I've also been on the net researching this awful disease. We do have a God of the impossible as luvintage mentioned

Another on of our own: Peggy [ropeg] - she passed out at church one day, was taken to the hospital & there's nothing showing in tests.. I'll be giving her a ring later.

love,
    sof

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

sorry, my computer acted up & cut me off where I was trying to finish...Peggy [ropegg] is home not in hospital.. I'm giving her a ring now

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    ty prayer warriors... my sister wanted to me thank you all personally for your prayers

2 more prayer requests to add:

One of our own ebidders, Lin aka Buttons and Bows received test results & it states she has Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; I've been on the thread where she mentions it:
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...-results-today I've also been on the net researching this awful disease. We do have a God of the impossible as luvintage mentioned

Another on of our own: Peggy [ropeg] - she passed out at church one day, was taken to the hospital & there's nothing showing in tests.. I'll be giving her a ring later.

love,
    sof
    Buttons is already in my prayers for a miracle intervention from God; and also that she will be well aware that God is intervening in her behalf. May she have peace during this difficult trial she is facing.

My prayers are also with Ropegg that she will be in total peace as God ministers to her in her total person needs. May God shield her under the shadow of His almighty presence. Amen!

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Amen..
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

and amen!

hi there; spoke with peggy; bless her she is well & have had peace all along - she'll be back on forums soon & appreciates everyone's prayers. Peggy will have a testimony when she logs on again... God bless all!
    love,
    sof

Thread Information