Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I have posted *alot* of signed limited chapbooks...

Default I have posted *alot* of signed limited chapbooks...

and just in case some book-collectors are not familiar with chapbooks, they are kinda like chase cards from collectible card sets (i.e. the four or six or eight that are special, like signed, or holograms, or irridescent, etc...)

Chapbooks average about 500 printed... usually a VERY FEW that are lettered like A to Z in hardback and the remaining copies stiff wrapper covers like 100 of 500 that are numbered and signed by the writer, sometimes artist, sometimes editor, sometimes introduction writer, etc...

I have posted about 150 of these by very famous and prominent fantasy and science fiction and horror writers like Charles de Lint, Dan Simmons, Roger Zelazny, James P. Blaylock, Lewis Shiner, etc. etc. etc...

I invite you to scan through my auctions as they are priced so low and cost so little to mail, for booksellers in UK or Austrailia or Canada, they can be quite profitable to buy and resell... they are small pamplet sized books so I can mail alot very cheaply... probably about 20 to 25 in one flat rate global priority stiff envelope for $11 for Canada and $13 for the rest of the world... thats like fifty cents a piece!!!!

I really only deal in sci-fi fantasy, horror, etc.... signed chapbooks, signed paperbacks, signed hardbacks, and other collectible first editions...

Default opps also signed comics and collectible comics..

Which are all posted in my ebid store.... I put everything else up for auction..

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Couple of things. If you put a link in your post or, even better, your sig, people are *much* more likely to view - very few are going to bother to go off using the search facility to try to find your stuff, but a link straight there will work.

Secondly, as you're not really talking about books but are plugging your auctions, I'd suggest that this would be better placed in the "plug your auctions" forum. There are rules against plugging elsewhere and there's no point in upsetting potential customers by flouting the rules, however unwittingly.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

DA - I was curious about these and went to have a look. Couldn't find them. You have everything listed in one category in your store and no pictures. Also didn't find anything when I searched for chapbooks. Your signed items don't have the signee in the title so can't search by signatures by artist. So, I'm still curious about these.
    When are you going to add a link or sig?, or sort your store out with sub categories? As it is it's impossible to find anything in your listings.

Thread Information