Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister

Smile Ninja Lister

Hi hope im posting in the right forum, but can someone tell me as to when the Ninja Lister will be released.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_autographs_shop View Post
    Hi hope im posting in the right forum, but can someone tell me as to when the Ninja Lister will be released.

thanks
    There's no set date. It'll arrive when the chaps think it is ready for a test run.

Was wondering if the chaps could give give us all an update... would be much appreciated as i think this will be a BIG bonus for ebid+++++

Cool

Probably around the same time the API is released.

Forum Newbie
    West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View Avocet123's Feedback (+2287)
    All-About Avocet123
    View Avocet123's Listings
    Forum Posts

I joined in April and the same message was being bandied about back then, I'm just wondering how long it takes to beta test a piece of code, I have used the spreadsheet and yes it does work but what a pain, I'm just waiting to upload over a thousand postcards, an update would be appreciated, apart from that no problems with Ebid, just made my 2nd sale.

Can anyone from eBid PLEASE give some sort of time reference for the availability of your bulk-lister 'NinjaLister'? I came back after six months thinking it would be available by now but I can't see any replies with a release time-frame. This is the only way I'm ever going to use eBid. (I would have started six months ago) . . . Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soul-trader View Post
    Can anyone from eBid PLEASE give some sort of time reference for the availability of your bulk-lister 'NinjaLister'? I came back after six months thinking it would be available by now but I can't see any replies with a release time-frame. This is the only way I'm ever going to use eBid. (I would have started six months ago) . . . Thanks!
    How many times do you have to have the same post? 7:54 / 7:56 / 7:58 & 8:02

email support@ebid.tv if it is that important that you get a fast answer.
    Last edited by raindropsies2; 27th August 2008 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soul-trader View Post
    Good one - nice intro! Let's hope eBid reply with the same lightning-fast response as your put-down. I would have preferred something more positive. I'd hoped (and heard) it was different over here. My strategy was to get an answer to a question asked by many others with (as yet) no clear answer, not everyone reads a whole forum. I was covering all bases on an important issue. Sorry my multiple posts broke your strict code - please don't post again if it's off-topic or needlessly confrontational with time-coded records of my postings
    Sorry you find it confrontational.

We all want the ninja lister, but admin will not realease it until they think it is ready for a run as mentioned a few post ago.

The availiable information was on this thread with the exception of admins email address (they don't have a phone number) so I provided the little extra information.

With regards your four post 3 on this forum, within a few minutes, just how fast do you think we can reply?

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all , with regard to Nija Lister...it make me laugh when I see someone saying...
    I have thousands to list ... well I might be wrong , but they will have to be done one at a time to start with...so why not list them....are they going to make a listing and save it until they have done them all ???? when you have made the 1st listing and uploaded it...it will be running while you do the next one ???? as I say I might be missing something , but even one at a time over 6 months or a 12 month is still getting a lot up and running....or is it just a couple of people have a moan , just for the sake of moaning............Papa.

Thread Information