My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Take a Look Please

Wishing everyone a safe holiday weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Hello, if anyone's wondering why I no longer have Patricia Cornwell books listed in my store, wellllllll.....lol....when I was listing them, I became interested in them because of the descriptions. So, I am reading them & looking for more. Has anyone else ever done this? Y'all have a great day.......
    I've done the same thing with records... bought a bunch at yard sales with the intention of listening to them, and then re-selling them... only to find out I really like them, so I keep them and then look for others by the same artists.

Records, VideoDiscs, Tapes, Books, Puzzles, Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorBear View Post
    I've done the same thing with records... bought a bunch at yard sales with the intention of listening to them, and then re-selling them... only to find out I really like them, so I keep them and then look for others by the same artists.
    lol The question is ..do we want to buy..sell..or keep what we have? A little bit of it all I think!!

Need a "new baby" card or a "child birthday" or an "all ocassion" card? Please take a look at my stores. I also have a couple of nice book marks crossed stitched with Presious Moments designs [nice to tuck in a card]. Or, how about a nice handmade beaded key ring, in blue or brown. I have many more items to sell...you need to take a look. Thanks

Hi, haven't "bumped' this for a while. I have a few more cross stitch items listed. Have a great day.

How about a sweet new baby card. The design is Precious Moments.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Need a "new baby" card or a "child birthday" or an "all ocassion" card? Please take a look at my stores. I also have a couple of nice book marks crossed stitched with Presious Moments designs [nice to tuck in a card]. Or, how about a nice handmade beaded key ring, in blue or brown. I have many more items to sell...you need to take a look. Thanks
    I can vouch for the cross stitched items. My lovely bookmarks I purchased from you were a great hit for my mom-in-law and a friend. ~Jan~

Thread Information