Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Again.

Forum Newbie
    All-About ben76
    View ben76's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think it was the thread that was lost again , buttons

Who put that fork there

I'm just looking forward the sun coming out, I've cracked an egg on me head too

Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About ginab
    View ginab's Listings
    Forum Posts

ben you should seriously consider posting on more than one thread mate or your never gonna get past 6 at this rate lol!

Quote Originally Posted by madmarie View Post
    Who put that fork there

I'm just looking forward the sun coming out, I've cracked an egg on me head too
    Is it scrambled

Bourne, I don't really want to go on about it but 3 or 4 threads have gone now and believe me, it's not because of a 'running dispute' between posters incase that's what you're thinking. Mostly the person in question was ignored.

But it's only a thread, there are plenty more xx
    Just a thought, but... If someone is trashing a thread then simply report them, what has happened in the past is eBid have simply deleted all the post's (usually going back 24 hours or something) from the member attempting to stir up trouble. That way you won't loose the thread, just remember not to quote any of the offending posts though.

It's worth a try and might save your threads.

Ebid are quite good at moderating the forums, they won't let any nasty stuff stay on the forum because at the end of the day this is their business and they don't want their forums full of posts which could reflect badly on the business. Gazza and Mark have said that if the KT ever became a problem and took up too much of their time then they would simply delete the KT completely because it's not essential to the site. So it's in everyones interest to either play nicely or simply ignore folk who you don't get on with. In general folk on these forums are pleasant and helpful, so lets not let the odd oddball stuff it up for the rest of us.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Just a thought, but... If someone is trashing a thread then simply report them, what has happened in the past is eBid have simply deleted all the post's (usually going back 24 hours or something) from the member attempting to stir up trouble. That way you won't loose the thread, just remember not to quote any of the offending posts though.

Yorkie, that's what happened the first time. The person got a ban, the thread stayed and their posts just whooshed. But the day they got back, they made a few angry posts and the whole thread (4000+) posts went, even though there were no cross words from any other poster.

I'm not really sure why they keep whooshing now, but that's why Smiffy was upset.

Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About ginab
    View ginab's Listings
    Forum Posts

omg marie stop will ya!

i am NOT going into this again. but its ok, cos im sure people can see for themselves who is keeping this going now

Yorkie, that's what happened the first time. The person got a ban, the thread stayed and their posts just whooshed. But the day they got back, they made a few angry posts and the whole thread (4000+) posts went, even though there were no cross words from any other poster.

I'm not really sure why they keep whooshing now, but that's why Smiffy was upset.
    Oh right, musta caught Gazza or Mark in a bad mood then. There have been a few problems with the site this last week or so, so maybe they were too busy sorting the important stuff out and just deleted the thread instead of looking through it to see what was happening.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Oh right, musta caught Gazza or Mark in a bad mood then. There have been a few problems with the site this last week or so, so maybe they were too busy sorting the important stuff out and just deleted the thread instead of looking through it to see what was happening.

Probably, it's only a thread anyway and in the grand scheme of things makes no difference as long as everyone stays friendly and we can all have a laugh

I love ebid, it beats the hell out of the other place

Forum Newbie
    All-About ben76
    View ben76's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think my post count will never get off the ground

Seems very clear ginab that its you who is intent on carrying on a personal dispute

Thread Information