Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Eagle wall plaques. Plastic, cast metal or ceramic. I have only nine and don't pursue them energetically, just buy them when I see them at garage or estate sales. One wall is half covered with them but there's room for many more

".........what would we do without good intentions "
    We could build a road, meebo.

" Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't. "
    Ben Franklin

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...-and-Militaria

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevil-COMICS

http://us.ebid.net/stores/JerseyDevi...CTCs-and-Games

I collect cross stitch books [must have a hundred lol], books [don't begin to know how many of those I have], and coins. I used to collect coins years ago...got away from it but, am back at it again. Some coins you just can't find...especially if you live out in the middle of nowhere [I'm not complaining..I love it out in the middle of nowhere] with no coin shops nearby.

I collect fairies, they're just so pretty, I especially love the Mary Cecily Barker ones,I actually found one in a charity shop yesterday which was in perfect condition and only for £2.75, Absolute Bargain! I used to collect Lilliput Lane but now I'm starting to sell a few pieces I no longer want. I also collect books, and anything to do with Tudor history, oh and cross stitch stuff too

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Being an auctioneer by trade, I've seen collectors of almost anything that you can imagine. There are non-selling sites for collectors of almost anything to get together a discuss their passion. Right now I have quite a collection of fruit jars, baseball cards, vintage sheet music and quite a bit of other things. I've always been fond of art work by local amatuers and I have a passion for interesting bottles.
    Dennis

Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
    View scotty67's Feedback (+283)
    All-About scotty67
    View scotty67's Listings
    Forum Posts

I collect Die-cast mostly old Corgi & Dinky but i have other brands here and recently i have been getting old tin plate but i am trying not to collect tin plate as my Die-cast collection is getting way to big but i just cant help getting more, i go to boot sales all the time and local toy fairs when they are on and always come home with more Die-cast.

Forum Newbie
    View cecilyhill1's Feedback (+6)
    All-About cecilyhill1
    View cecilyhill1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I collect Beswick horses in fact anything to do with horses.

Forum Newbie
    View totter's Feedback (+8)
    All-About totter
    View totter's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I'm a Wade Whimsie collector. I joind Ebid awhile ago but just used to browse as there was not much choice and the Whimies were a bit on the expensive side...but now, I have completed my first transaction here, and have another one on the go. This site is really taking off and I check it out often now.

...Happy Collecting All .

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

Records - Mostly Northern Soul & 1960's R&B now - but encompassing other 1960s stuff like Ska, Reggae, and pop.

I also still have my collection of Rock'n'Roll and Rockabilly records, and add to it from time to time.

GAMES - I'd really like to thin my games collection down, but I do still collect Heroscape.

BOOKS - I love Pulp fiction books from the late 1940's - early 1960's - (hence my annoyign passion for them) - I don't really want to keep most of them though, I'd like to keep a core of 10-15 of my favourites, and sell the remainder, to make room for more records.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Vintage Christmas tree pins. Wish more were on this site.

Thread Information