eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

Question What do you collect?

Hi all

I am very new to eBid, having only joined last week, although I have been selling on another well known auction site for many years selling mostly vintage and unusual collectables.

I was wondering what everyone collects over here.

I am still finding my feet and would like to find out more about 'my market' if you know what I mean.

Dawn
    Current auctions for DawnsCollectables : http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Dawn, and welcome! I have collected quite a bit over the years, but currently am collecting knife rests. I also buy alot of books (avid reader) and have started buying more household items online lately (petrol being so high and all!).

I collect old bottles and pot lids but havant bought anything for a while.
    I use to dig old Victorian dumps but most have now vanished.

Thanks for your replies.

Myself I collect far too much ! The trouble is, I get some really interesting things sometimes, and just can't let them go (for a while anyway !!) - much to my husband's annoyance. So I get to appreciate some lovely bits and pieces for a while, then sell them on.

At the moment I am building up a collection of paperweights, Lorna Bailey Cats, Beswick, Poole Pottery, Postcards, Old coins/banknotes, Lladro Clowns........... to name but a few.

Anyone collect anything really bizzare?

Dawn
    Current auctions for DawnsCollectables : http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Aches and pains

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Dexterward2000 View Post
    Aches and pains
    LOL how true.

welcome Dawn from one to another!
    I collect ceramics from the art deco era and have cabinets bursting with the stuff, which is why I now sell quite a lot of what I have collected over the years.
    Dawn x

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

A good place to start seeing what the market is here, is the Want lists. Lots of people requesting items on there. Also, on the front page is the popular items list - everything that is getting bids. Might help you see what people want and bid on.

PA gear.Its taking over the living room.Cant get it all under the stairs now.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Forum Newbie
    View krittergitr's Feedback (+73)
    All-About krittergitr
    View krittergitr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Hi All !! Stamps and Coins

Hey every1 !! I collect Stamps and coins but have decided I only want to avidly collect Back of Book items as far as Stamps go. So I would like to sell the rest....the problem I seem to have is I am hording more than I'm selling...(sigh). I just have to knuckle down but they are so pretty!!! And OH I should hold on to this one for a little while longer...I'm sure there are others out there with the same problem. 8-) Of course it's all in how you look at it. I see a treasure my hubby sees us needing a bigger place. Good luck to every1 and I am trying to put the word out about Ebid.
    Krittergitrs Stamp and Coin

Thread Information