Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I sell 1st ed sci-fi and fantasy and suggest you do this...

Default I sell 1st ed sci-fi and fantasy and suggest you do this...

if a current or past seller on ebay - EMAIL ALL YOUR POSITIVES doing 20 to 25 a day before ebay gestapo shut you down and then do it again the next day and let them know about ebid - low fees, etc...

we need to get the inventory built up here to attrack more book-buyers they will return in droves....

But its up to you folks to do like me and send those 20 to 25 emails a day to your past buyers - cut and paste your message and you and you can do it in minutes - SPREAD THE WORD...

if we all contact our old buyers and inform them about ebid - and they spread the word, etc, etc, we can build up business here - but it only takes a little time each day and we will help ALL OF US out to do this...

start emailing to day - I have 5100 customers to email and I will do 20 each day til I have gone through them all....
    tell them your handle over here - invite them to search your inventory etc. etc. etc..

Lets get this website up and moving since ebid doesnt have the money to advertise in usa like ebay did when first starting...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

*wonders what this spamming post has to do with selling books*

Thread Information