Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from a newbie crafter

View knitandpurl's Feedback (+58)
    All-About knitandpurl
    View knitandpurl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad I could be of help, was very pleased with the customer service from them and goods arrived by courier. Thanks for looking at my knitwear just wish I could sell something, just keep adding a new item every week and hope.
    fromCindy

Forum Lurker
    View cruellady's Feedback (+42)
    All-About cruellady
    View cruellady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, this is what I'm doing - slowly building up the stock/choice; instant sales gratification is unlikely, but gradually the buyers will come along if you inform them of where you are, and why what you make is superior.

eBid is a 'medium-term investment' and is gradually developing - use other avenues for short-term pennies.

Cru
    x

Forum Newbie
    View mamasybaby's Feedback (+15)
    All-About mamasybaby
    View mamasybaby's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knitandpurl View Post
    Glad I could be of help, was very pleased with the customer service from them and goods arrived by courier. Thanks for looking at my knitwear just wish I could sell something, just keep adding a new item every week and hope.
    fromCindy

Just a suggestion - I used to sell a lot of baby stuff on the other side - why not use more of the letters you are allowed for the titles to make them more descriptive as this is what is picked up on searches ie you gave the title of a sleepsuit 'disney'''''''' so it would only be picked up if someone searched for disney''''''''' which I'm sure no one would so why not try something like 'baby girls sleepsuit disney piglet 3-6 months pink clothes' or something to that effect. When I had a shop on feebay you could get the stats of what people searched for and I found a lot searched for the age as I wrote it not 3/6 months a lot search for girl and pink a lot search for the item ie sleepsuit and a lot search for a make ie disney. Hope this help, i always go with the idea that the more relevant words you put in the the more likely it is to get found by the right person.

View knitandpurl's Feedback (+58)
    All-About knitandpurl
    View knitandpurl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Selling tips

Tried listing in every way possible, full discriptions ages etc. nothing seems to work will just plod on. I am not depending on sales to boost my income, knitting is therapy for me, would be nice to sell something and I'm sure I will one day. I have the sellers+ account so it won't cost me a fortune like the other place. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information