Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: eBid Increasingly Looks Like THE Auction Alternative

View cepher0's Feedback (+700)
    All-About cepher0
    View cepher0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank You Mark, Gazza and All Staff for providing us All with a viable alternative Auction Site to ????

Ebid can only go Up from here...

Hugs, Arline xxx

Ps...Way to Go Lads !!!!!

Great Card Making and Scrapbooking Goodies at Low Low Prices. In Store Now

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=The-Scrapbook-Crafters-Carousel

Cramlington, Northumberland, United Kingdom
    View kitkare's Feedback (+260)
    All-About kitkare
    View kitkare's Listings
    Forum Posts

Must admit to being pleasantly surprised at how good our sales have been so you all must have been doing something right!!! We are continuing to pass the message on at every opportunity. Keep up the good work Please.

Default Hello all... Hi from usa...

I am a former (ugh) the *other place* user - I see that eBid is starting to pick up steam as we are boycotting the other auction site and YOUR auction site is far far better and less expensive then ours.

I hope to see other sellers like myself join in - I *do* wish Ebid would only run a few ads on TV here in the USA - the market is prime to jump up and take the *other* auction websites business..

Both buyers and sellers are totally disgusted with eba... er the other website and we are leaving in droves....

Your website looks like the administrators looked all the things *the other one* was doing wrong and fixed it...

very sophisticated - I hope you arent sabatoged like Golds Auction was in the usa by disgruned (you know who) ex employees - they're website kept getting sabatoged...

anyways Chow from USA
    p.s. dont worry world - OBAMA will be our next president and restore peace to the world...

I went and emailed ALL my former bookbuyers that I have moved over here....
    trying to get my fellow sellers to do the same....

Oh and at the *other* place - they have a gestapo that runs around and deletes any messages mentioning... ebid.... lol... is so funny, in all chat rooms AND discussion boards, ebid disappears in the twinkling of an eye...

this is so sick - Ole Georgie Bush boy must have stock in eba....

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, DA (may I call you DA?). This place has been growing quietly for years and now, with the other place being so busy removing those of us who made it what it was, ebid is growing faster than anyone can imagine. My sales have gone from 3 or 4 items per month to 20-30 on each of my two ids.

You have already done the most important promotional task - emailing your old customers - now add a sig link on the forums (nice stock! I may be along to buy later - only the fact that books cost a lot to send across the Atlantic stopped me from having an immediate shopping spree), wear your t-shirt when you get it(email support@ebid.net to tell them your size) and tell all your friends! Bore them to death with the wonders of ebid!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Lurker
    View samigail0305's Feedback (+45)
    All-About samigail0305
    View samigail0305's Listings
    Forum Posts

fantastic news

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Samigails-...Handmade-Gifts

Take a peek at my store for personalised gifts for any occasion, commissions welcomed too. There are wedding, teacher, baptism, confirmation, new home, birthday, art work hanger, etc gifts.
    Christmas decorations now available

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    I am a former (ugh) the *other place* user - I see that eBid is starting to pick up steam as we are boycotting the other auction site and YOUR auction site is far far better and less expensive then ours.

I hope to see other sellers like myself join in - I *do* wish Ebid would only run a few ads on TV here in the USA - the market is prime to jump up and take the *other* auction websites business..

Both buyers and sellers are totally disgusted with eba... er the other website and we are leaving in droves....

Your website looks like the administrators looked all the things *the other one* was doing wrong and fixed it...

very sophisticated - I hope you arent sabatoged like Golds Auction was in the usa by disgruned (you know who) ex employees - they're website kept getting sabatoged...

anyways Chow from USA
    p.s. dont worry world - OBAMA will be our next president and restore peace to the world...
    You might want to keep the political comments to a mimimum! We don't all think alike and don't want to offend others.

Thread Information