My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: WANTED Postcard SCANs

Default WANTED Postcard SCANs

To all Postcard Sellers - are any of you thinking of selling any SCANs of Postcards you may already have sold. I would be interested in the following areas:-

NOTTS - Jacksdale, Westwood, Bagthorpe, Selston, Brinsley, Underwood

DERBYS - Ironville, Codnor Park, Riddings, Somercotes, Leabrooks, Greenhills

The scans would be used on our village heritage & community website

See my WANTED Post

If you are a postcard store I would be happy to put a link from our website to your store

the problem with your request is one of copyright... it is one thing to scan a postcard and use the scan to sell the original postcard, it is another to scan a card to sell the scan

Yes that is a problem - mmm was just an idea - I think some are in copyright and some are not ? I guess it is hard to establish which are copyright and which aren't ?

frith's are copyrighted how ever old (they are one of the best topo publishers around)... basically if the publisher is still going they are copyrighted... plus if they brought out another company then then the same problem arises

Thanks for all your help it is appreciated. I would like to get a really comprehensive book about postcards and postcard collecting don't know if you can recommend one ?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

There are various types both price guides and topics also, we are actualy members of the PTA which can be very helpfull, also you do have to toe the line though, & trade fairly so as not to give our business a bad name also its used for alerts if suddenly a collectiuon gets stolen or lost we will give an alert the next time that happens.
    Realy let us know what type of book you want if its values and rareties, then a old copy of a price guide would help, but if you let us know what you want will try and help.

Thread Information