eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Other forums and spreading the word

Well done all of you promoting eBid

View AnnaBee's Feedback (+57)
    All-About AnnaBee
    View AnnaBee's Listings
    Forum Posts

The thing is that until everyone actually stops listing on e*** it will continue & ebid wont get the buyers it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by hotandvintage View Post
    Ebay owe me money on one of my accounts, its about £4.50, but to get it back I would have had to pay them more money, so they could pay me back.

In the end I just said keep it, or give it to charity or something, just was not worth the messing round.
    I had sent 2 letter to request refund but no use.
    I dealt with mine by emailing one of the PINK on the discussion forum, their email is listed there. Ebay paid me back in few minutes via paypal via that PINK!

Hi AnnaBee, of course you're absolutely right, trouble is there are many like me who need the income to live, not just for "extras", so it's not possible to switch over to ebid completely yet...... catch 22 I know. But I've stopped buying on evilbay, always come to ebid first, then other sites if I can't find what I want. If all ebid sellers did the same it must help - evilbay want to get rid of us smaller sellers, but they don't want us to take our buying power with us, or our customers!

#22 - Sorry - but I still keep the feebay option open - it just does not make sense to put all your eggs in one basket!!

eBid will never overtake feebay, or 'bring it to it's knees' as some on here seem to think; it will be a good competitor, and ideal for the people who feebay are currently in the process of rejecting.

When it gets impossible for those people, they will move sideways, but feebay will not miss them.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBee View Post
    The thing is that until everyone actually stops listing on e*** it will continue & ebid wont get the buyers it needs.
    There's room for both. I already use three other outlets, all big, all successful. There is plenty of room in the market for another.

#23 - do you realise that every time you use feebay's REAL name on here, it appears on Google?
    This is why we all use different names for it - we don't want to publicise them now, do we?
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Thread Information