eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Star Wars Collectors Cantina

Forum Newbie
    Brierley Hill, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    All-About vaderschild
    View vaderschild's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Star Wars Collectors Cantina

Hi my name is Darren and i currently run one of the largest Star Wars Collectors Forums on ebay.I am a huge collector of Vintage Star Wars Toys.
    I have recently joined and started selling on Ebid as i cannot cope with evilbays fees and feedback policies.
    I still sell on evilbay but am now also selling on Ebid and so far i am thrilled with the very low selling costs,i eventually hope to completely convert to Ebid.
    I sell a wide range and complete selection of Star Wars Miniatures so please take a look at my items for sale.

Anyway this thread has been created as an extension of a star wars community full of friendly and helpfull Star Wars Collectors,plus some of the biggest and most knowledgable collectors out there.

So welome to the Star Wars Collectors Cantina and please feel free to intoduce yourself.

Check about my Ebay feedback history.
    http://www.repatoo.com/public/feedba...p?user=1754843
    The original SWCC
    http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.j...ID=18000010391

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.
    Last edited by vaderschild; 6th July 2008 at 10:41 AM.

Best of luck Darren - sounds like you've got an ideal vehicle to apply some subtle tactics over there to entice folks over here with you.

If nothing else from what I've seen of the new search engine this morning (on my first potential buying visit for some weeks) you're getting extra ammo all the time.

Maybe you could set up a free proboards forum and link it to your about me page?

Forum Newbie
    Brierley Hill, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    All-About vaderschild
    View vaderschild's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks gilfidian
    I will try my hardest to convert as many as i can away from the darkside and having my own forum over there it makes for an ideal way to drop the hint.
    I already have an Ebid thread over there which i will be bumping up more frequntly now.

There is not much for sale on here in the way of Star Wars at the mo but i think this will start to change rapidly now due to recent events

Forum Newbie
    Glasgow, Glasgow (City of), United Kingdom
    All-About ukurbanart
    View ukurbanart's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi there!

Just thought i`d drop in here nd say hi, i am a pop artist living in the uk. I also have had terrible experiences with ebay, their policies stink!

Anyway, have a great day!

Forum Newbie
    View jrunyan1's Feedback (+1935)
    All-About jrunyan1
    View jrunyan1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Come on in, the water's fine!

Welcome Darren. Be patient with eBid. It took a little while for my old customers to find me. I am pleased with the progress eBid is making. The fees are fair and customer traffic has improved monthly. Have fun. - Jerry

Santas Toy and Hobby & Santas Action Figures.

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jrunyan1 View Post
    Welcome Darren. Be patient with eBid. It took a little while for my old customers to find me. I am pleased with the progress eBid is making. The fees are fair and customer traffic has improved monthly. Have fun. - Jerry

Santas Toy and Hobby & Santas Action Figures.
    I think Darren has been gone some time (look at the date of the posts). Don't worry others are rather more determined. Sold a fair bit of Star Wars stuff myself.

See what I sold on eBid here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sellingonebid/

Thread Information