Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Am looking for a cutter - any crafters know of such a tool?

Default Am looking for a cutter - any crafters know of such a tool?

I am looking for a certain cutter / punch.

In the image below, I want to cut the red line.
    Not actually remove it - it would end up as a flap still attached to the item.
    Apart from using a knife or similar, is there such a punch that would cut this line on card?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...flapsample.jpg

I know you mention you don't want to use a craft knife but if you use a metal ruler and use the knife against this (carefully :-) ) then that would work.. Have you got many to do?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    I am looking for a certain cutter / punch.

In the image below, I want to cut the red line.
    Not actually remove it - it would end up as a flap still attached to the item.
    Apart from using a knife or similar, is there such a punch that would cut this line on card?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...flapsample.jpg
    I was at a craft fair and I seen a cutter in the shape of a STARWHEEL which cuts perforated dots so it allows you to fold without breaking off

Quote Originally Posted by jonathonandtracy View Post
    I know you mention you don't want to use a craft knife but if you use a metal ruler and use the knife against this (carefully :-) ) then that would work.. Have you got many to do?
    Unknown - it is for a free gift I want to send out with all my sales on each site. With between 2,000 - 7,000 items on 8 sites - it will be a daily grind!

That would be daily grind! lol
    I would have thought that you could get card already cut out like that - similar to a bookmark ?? Or the stuff they use in restuarants to tab over the menu as specials

View morgana77's Feedback (+12)
    All-About morgana77
    View morgana77's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow that is a lot of items !!! look into Cricut, its a cutter, very sophisticated, and it can cut literally any shape. It will have something like you want and it would be very very simple. It's expensive to buy (here in canada its about $250 - 500 depending on types) but maybe your local store has those and you can go there for the crop night
    www.cricut.com
    morgana77
    www.marhababambinas.blogspot.com

Handknit gloves and wrist warmers - check my Adoption fundraising store Knitter's Attic

Thread Information