My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebid scores over Amazon

I've never had a problem with Amazon payments, I normally leave it there for the two weeks and it just arrives. There is a button for getting the money out, but I've never bothered with it.

There are other things to worry about on Amazon at the moment, they have been severely messing with the site, and sales have all but vanished.

Forum Newbie
    All-About coolstuff01
    View coolstuff01's Listings
    Forum Posts

well i know 1 thing, i'm glad i didnt look into amazon...not that i have any books to sell, but you never know.
    I hate how they put any little tiny fee anywhere they can - its so sneaky.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalusLibrorum View Post
    I've never had a problem with Amazon payments, I normally leave it there for the two weeks and it just arrives. There is a button for getting the money out, but I've never bothered with it.

There are other things to worry about on Amazon at the moment, they have been severely messing with the site, and sales have all but vanished.
    I noticed at the beginning of the year that they stopped a lot of sellers being able to sell things they sold previously by only allowing 'preferred sellers' to sell in certain categories.

It was really annoying - because I would go to relist an item and I'g get a message saying I wasnt able to sell the item any more.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybooks06 View Post
    I noticed at the beginning of the year that they stopped a lot of sellers being able to sell things they sold previously by only allowing 'preferred sellers' to sell in certain categories.

It was really annoying - because I would go to relist an item and I'g get a message saying I wasnt able to sell the item any more.
    I read about that, but it never affected me, because I only sell books on there. I think it was mainly in the electronics categories wasn't it?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalusLibrorum View Post
    I read about that, but it never affected me, because I only sell books on there. I think it was mainly in the electronics categories wasn't it?
    I wouldnt have minded if it were there way of minimising the effects of scammers - but I was stopped from selling kiddies watches, costume jewellery - all sorts of things.

Strangely, I was able to put up for sale a photo lab but not a Barbie watch. There was absolutely no rhyme nor reason to what they would stop me selling next that I could see.

What bothered me was at the time they were placing restrictions on what I could sell, they were out of stock of the same items.

Thread Information