West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clickAcraft View Post
    Hello,

OK,

So why is same fee charged to go on front page of France that no one reads and on US front page that thousands read.
    And also not made clear in conditions because when you list all is seen under same category in every country.
    David
    heres a example i list a item front page on ebay which countries would see that advert ? only the country that i joined upto is the answer , the same here ,

when you list a normal auction you have options where to sell to so your auctions are seen wherever you tick those boxes ,

Forum Newbie
    View clickAcraft's Feedback (+2677)
    All-About clickAcraft
    View clickAcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello again,

Yes OK so once again tarif for front page should be different per country you register in because much less viewers just like fees on the other greedy guys are.
    I was registered on feebay for years in Belgium although I lived in UK just because fees were 30% cheaper there (I think changed since because the joined up with France).
    In anycase I would rather pay more to be on front page of US and UK but not possible so french subscribers are limited and pay same fees!
    David

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

but each site is growing the usa site is not very big yet but is growing ebid uk was the first ebid site thats why it is more mature last year ebid usa was about a 3rd of the amount of sellers it has now it is growing , each site needs help in making it grow so your front page listing is infact helping you and ebid as it helps promote the site is expanding

Forum Newbie
    All-About clickAcraft
    Forum Posts

Hello again,

Sorry but I still think you don't understand my problem here.
    When I pay the fee to be on front page I only go on front page of France that my thousands of international buyers don't see if they open for example ebid USA or UK.
    I do think this would be easy to organise and would boost international interest.
    Someone in another link mentioned not enough room on front page of UK, I don't agree, if ebid have so many customers that wan't to be on front page they just need to change items viewed every click just like on any other site.
    David

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clickAcraft View Post
    Hello again,

Sorry but I still think you don't understand my problem here.
    When I pay the fee to be on front page I only go on front page of France that my thousands of international buyers don't see if they open for example ebid USA or UK.
    I do think this would be easy to organise and would boost international interest.
    Someone in another link mentioned not enough room on front page of UK, I don't agree, if ebid have so many customers that wan't to be on front page they just need to change items viewed every click just like on any other site.
    David
    If you want to suggest a change to how ebid operates front page auctions, email ebid support at support@ebid.tv and tell them your idea. You can also ask them when they plan to add Belgium to their international sites list, or when they will be able to translate the beta France site. It's probably much better to email a positive suggestion than to start negative threads about things which were not available in the first place.

Forum Newbie
    All-About clickAcraft
    Forum Posts

Hello,

I think you have got me wrong here!
    Not at all starting negative postings here if not would not have spent 1 week /8 hours a day listing all my items.
    If you read back through the posts and on other threads you will read that I have spoken to support about this since day one and I don't think they intend doing anything about this so shame as I said for international sellers/buyres.
    Will keep trying but not for too long.
    David

There are other things you can do to publicise your listings, have read of the forums. Adding a signature link for your listings to your forum posts would be a start.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About clickAcraft
    Forum Posts

Hello Ken,

Thanks for the advice but I don't think I will find my customers here in the forums and lots of forums say this is advertising and not acceptable.
    I did put it in other thread.

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...ategoryid=7368

Kind regards.
    David

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

A great sellection, I was puzzled by the generic title and description "NEEDLEPOINT TAPESTRY CANVAS / CANEVAS A BRODER" there are 100s of facinating colours and designs, I admit I know very little in this field but even some variation in titles with keywords may get more attention.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Thread Information