My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Coming from Feepay to eBid.

Hi Monkeynuts73 welcome to eBid, OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts so us nosey lot have an easy link to your items whilst reading the forums, read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page so people know about you as a seller. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here, always looks better than a zero, ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the zero feedback problem when I started.

Then email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you busy for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee Oh and finally read the forums there is a lot of useful information.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Newbie
    View monkeynuts73's Feedback (+2)
    All-About monkeynuts73
    View monkeynuts73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi to Ken and Yvonne...
    Thanks for your kind welcome and hello's.... will add signatures and am busy reading forums to get up to speed on how things work over here!!
    Will have a look to see what to buy when finished my listings lol....
    Thanks again and no doubt will be in touch for help!!!!

Jon

Hi Jon,

to eBid.

You made the right move, any questions just shout!!
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Hi monkeynuts73. Welcome & lots of luck to you. Sandy

Default Hi, everyone seems friendly here!

Hi all,

Another refugee from you know where!

I've been dithering whether to list here on ebid for a while and after the treatment sellers are recieving in other locations, I'm going to give it a go.

I'm working my backside off over "there" to maintain powerseller status & for what? Increased fees? Not to mention leaving my feedback, which I worked hard for, wide open to abuse. I smiled sweetly with every difficult customer to maintain 100% positive only to have this thrown in my face with the new "neutral = negative rating".

I had a browse around the community forums of the "other location" this morning to discover what other sellers felt about the changes. Well, all I can say is "HARSH PLACE". Don't go in there without body armour folks!

Anyhow, everyone seems great here & very helpful so I thought I'd say "hi..."

Will spend the next few days having a look around and see how things work around here.

Wish me luck!
    Sagi

Smile

Hi Sagi,

to eBid, this forum is great isn't it, really nice people, I hope everything goes well for you on here, and if you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask!!
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Hi Saigittarius welcome to eBid, check out the first post in this thread, shout if you need a hand.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi Sagi, welcome, glad you are here. If you have questions ..there are lots of people here to help you. Good luck!

Good Luck Sagittarius, and welcome to eBid .

Smile Hello Everyone

Hello All!

Another newbie here testing the water! Still listing on Feepay at the moment but hoping some of our personalised glass items will sell here then I'll set up a Lifetime Membership as it seems like a really friendly relaxed place to trade.

Been here since mid May and have put up a few listings and started a couple of stores but not had any interest in our products yet-any tips?

Marilyn, Karmalake Creations

Thread Information