eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebid vs The other Demonic auction site?

Forum Newbie
    View Sagerosesattic's Feedback (-76)
    All-About Sagerosesattic
    View Sagerosesattic's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Reply to Sweetpea40...

Hi Sam;

Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind compliments!!!I will be listing more when I can...I have lots of vintage jewelry and will have a BIG selection to choose from. I plan on staying here for life and not moving again unless the site closes down..but by the looks of things "Ebid" is doing great and will be a big contender to "Feebay" one day!

I will also be having another category in my store on vintage beads..these are tear downs on broken vintage jewelry and I will offering the beads themselves for sale for those who like to create their own vintage and modern creations..the beads will range from Japan Glass, Lucite and others..when I get that category going I will email you to take a peek..

Home life has been very busy right now but I have lots of goals for "Sage
    Roses Attic"..

So glad to be here and so glad to have met you!!!

Will also be nosy and take a peek at your things too!!

Many Blessings;

Bobbie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Newbie
    All-About SignedPieces
    View SignedPieces's Listings
    Forum Posts

We're a huge powerseller on eBay (check out my post under PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS) and if they can tick us off then they can tick anyone off. Our account is still in fantastic standing but their new policies are idiotic. However, our account manager is great and spoke to their CEO on our behalf after we threatened to curtail our business on the site. We will do so anyway until they at least alter their policies or improve their communication but now we are starting to feel anyone's pain that was judged unjustly.

Forum Newbie
    View buyer123's Feedback (+2894)
    All-About buyer123
    View buyer123's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've been here for about 6 months and made about 4 sales, 3 paid, 1 did not. I got to wondering why haven't I seen more sales? So I decided to look at the completed listings to see what was going on. Now I only did this on the United States location because thats my target area and only 1 item, so for what its worth here it is.

Earrings (all types) Location United States Completed Listings 1497 Sell through rate: 1.87%

I know the economy is slow but its not that slow. So my only guess as to why this particular item isn't selling is no traffic from the US side.

Smile New to Ebid also

Hi
    I am new to this site also having come over from feebay and also from A-fee-zon ( another totally ripoff venture) . I see alot of potential here but like all newbees, I am sure it will take time. I am sure encouraged by this site and look forward to building back my business that feebay managed to hurt with their support of dirtbags who do not pay "customers". Talk about a joke - we wont go there. To everyones sucess on ebid !!

Forum Newbie
    All-About fatseal
    View fatseal's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do you get seen on this site by people around the world? I'm never here and I, of course, want to have as many eyes as possible on all my auctions. I check of that I will ship anywhere, does that get more exposure? Just wondering.

Thread Information