My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I in the wrong place?

Hello, GreenHorseGems, I am from the midwest...Illinois to be exact. I haven't been here very long. Had no sales yet, so I am disappointed but, I am patient. I am only a small seller. Good luck & a big welcome to you!! Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I am from the USA and have found this site to be very good. We all have to work together no matter where we live to make this a great site for all. My thanks go out to those who started this and have let us join!

I have not had as many sales as some but I am only a hobby seller and patient--it will all work soon! I made 2 sales over the weekend.

Congratulations on your sales!

I, too, am finding that this is a great site! Everyone is friendly and helpful. The listing pages are easy to navigate.

So far I like it alot.

I am glad that this is a site for all and I can be included.

Thanks for all the replys!

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Welcome from another Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorseGems View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance alm!

I still am not sure about moving to this site. I definately want to get away from Ebay but will miss some of the features.

I am torn. I need the ebay money so it is scary to move to a place where people post about not getting sales.

I'll keep reading and posting.

I have yet to upgrade so I can sell, but am moving ever closer to that direction since everyone seems so friendly around here!

Thanks again!
    Hi GreenHorseGems, welcome to ebid ~ from another newbie and member of the dark-side (excessive greedbay) you certainly have nothing to lose and remember it is free to upgrade to seller and the listing can run as long as you like for free unless you wish to upgrade to seller+, see the fee link below.
    The more members this site has the more buyers and at the rate it appears to be growing as regards new members ~ Ebid saw a 50% increase in memberships during April, and for a 10-year-old site, an awesome growth rate I am sure you will agree.

Good to have you on board and I hope you decide to join as a seller, the more items listed to sell the more sales will result.

http://uk.ebid.net/help_money.php
    Last edited by bidnwin; 27th May 2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Addition to post

Quote Originally Posted by bidnwin View Post
    Hi GreenHorseGems, welcome to ebid ~ from another newbie and member of the dark-side (excessive greedbay) you certainly have nothing to lose and remember it is free to upgrade to seller and the listing can run as long as you like for free unless you wish to upgrade to seller+, see the fee link below.
    The more members this site has the more buyers and at the rate it appears to be growing as regards new members ~ Ebid saw a 50% increase in memberships during April, and for a 10-year-old site, an awesome growth rate I am sure you will agree.

Good to have you on board and I hope you decide to join as a seller, the more items listed to sell the more sales will result.

http://uk.ebid.net/help_money.php

Thank You! I have purchased the lifetime membership. I have already gotten my store up and running with about 30 listings that I copy/pasted from the "greedy ones"

Many do not have Gallery pix yet but there ARE pictures inside!!

I have been emailing my customers through feebay, and letting them know I am transitioning to this site. I also suggested that they could likely get deals here as the sellers are not "fee'ed into starvation!

I keep thinking of the old saying, "If you build it they will come"....lets go get the buyers everyone!

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Lets go get the buyers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorseGems View Post
    Thank You! I have purchased the lifetime membership. I have already gotten my store up and running with about 30 listings that I copy/pasted from the "greedy ones"

Many do not have Gallery pix yet but there ARE pictures inside!!

I have been emailing my customers through feebay, and letting them know I am transitioning to this site. I also suggested that they could likely get deals here as the sellers are not "fee'ed into starvation!

I keep thinking of the old saying, "If you build it they will come"....lets go get the buyers everyone!
    I believe that you will find the sales really slow as you have mentioned, it is a shame more did not have your attitude as it most certainly is the way forward with this site, quite a few are contacting their old customers but I have noticed that there appear to be an awful lot of members sitting back and complaining about lack of this and lack of that, well how on earth can they expect the visibility of ebid to improve if they do not do as you have done and made it happen, good for you...

I also am emailing folk and have had a couple of them join to date, it is gonna take a while but I believe we will get there in the end.

Thread Information