Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: We are registered dealers for Daewoo

Post We are registered dealers for Daewoo

Hi All

Just to let you know that we opened a shop yesterday Saturday selling electronics. We are registered dealers for selling Daewoo products including LCD's DVD'S Surround Sound Systems. Because we get them direct from the manufacturer the costs are low and there are no hidden fees here we can pass on the savings to our buyers.

So check out our products, If you have any questions or interested in any products from Daewoo ask the seller a question and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your time.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karibuonline View Post
    Hi All

Just to let you know that we opened a shop yesterday Saturday selling electronics. We are registered dealers for selling Daewoo products including LCD's DVD'S Surround Sound Systems. Because we get them direct from the manufacturer the costs are low and there are no hidden fees here we can pass on the savings to our buyers.

So check out our products, If you have any questions or interested in any products from Daewoo ask the seller a question and we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your time.
    either you have the wrong links in your forum signature, or you've forgotten to list your items? You have NO Daewoo products for sale

Smile

Hi HannahHolly

Thanks for letting me know, I had put the same link in twice, here is a link to the electrical store, we have a whole catalogue to upload so it will take time as I am also concentrating on the ladies fashion, if you are interested in anything in particular let us know and we will upload it asap.

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/stores/Karib...ne-Electronics

Thread Information