Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: black line through sellers name?

Unhappy black line through sellers name?

Help, i bought and paid for a console yesterday, logged on this morning and the sellers name has a black line through it and his other auction items have been taken off. Anyone got any idea what's happening? Thanx

A line through the name means the seller has been suspended, could be temporary or permanent. I would email support to find out if I was you - support@ebid.tv

Default Thanx

thanx fabfinds,
    i emailed support like you said and they said the same thing, the account has been suspended. They just didn't tell me why. They also told me to advise Auction ID. Does anybody know what Auction ID is and how do i advise them????

Quote Originally Posted by trajane View Post
    thanx fabfinds,
    i emailed support like you said and they said the same thing, the account has been suspended. They just didn't tell me why. They also told me to advise Auction ID. Does anybody know what Auction ID is and how do i advise them????
    Hi again, they will mean the Auction ID number... if you go to MyEbid then "Items I Bid On" you will see the title of the auction and a long number directly underneath. Just reply to the email from Support with that number.

Wink Thanks again Fabfinds

Thanks, i'm new to all this, you may have guessed! You've been a great help

No worries, hope you get it all sorted out.... let us know how you get on

Thread Information