My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: WOW JUSTbeen reported for mentioning EBID

I have, best to print out your auction list inventory and enclose it with your parcel.

BTW, I have also talked about ebid on ebay communities and my post is still there.
    Aparently it is the regulary (sad with nothing better to do)posters that "push" the report button not ebay themselves. I have just spotted a post titled "ebid" that has been there for at least 4 days and has not been removed. I think that because everyone is so fed up with feebay they are starting to use their head for once and talk about starting up here rather than trolling the boards.

It is surprising that almost every day a thread is started talking about ebid somewhere. They must be getting tired of reporting the same old thing and not getting paid by feebay for it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    email everyone you know on feeby about the group, and don't forget to leave an entry or start a new discussion
    Just joined too Well done! lol

Hi i'm a newbie i am just starting to get a shop set up over here as i have had it with feebay .I have been posting on an ebay vs ebid thread this morning discussing migrating to here looks like i might be in for a pink slap oops .I think they have got some serious competition from ebid as it is growing nicely thanks to ebays greed and poo customer service .Goood luck to every one Kayla
    Last edited by kaylacrafts; 19th June 2008 at 04:59 PM.

It's 'tit for tat' isn't it?

We dont actually use the eb*y word as we've been aske dnot to, because it shows up in search engines.
    They have always requested that forum members don't name other sites, probably for the same reason.

And yes - it is forum members who report posts to LiveWorld - the people that run the eb*y boards - actually, eb*y don't really have anything to do with it.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

#51 - because you are posting on here, does that make YOU sad???

Thought not!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

well I meant sad because they see feebay with rose tinted glassess and do reporting out of spite not because they really care about their "warm, loving and supportive atomsphere" on the Q&A board. LOL

We dont actually use the eb*y word as we've been aske dnot to, because it shows up in search engines.
    oops did not know that, will be more careful don't want to give the dark side any more undeserved publicity

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    We dont actually use the eb*y word as we've been asked not to, because it shows up in search engines.
    Why would that be a bad thing? If somebody searches for something like 'ebay sucks want better auction site uk no fee for life forum' I'd be very happy to see a search engine find posts here. Wouldn't you?

So I tried it. Bad news, eBid isn't on the first page on Google.

Not all bad news though. http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/conte..._feature.shtml -- this is on the first page, looked like fairly bland eBay promotion at first glance, then I started reading the comments. Wow!

Sadly, the people adding comments recommending ebid are making the standard mistake of just saying 'ebid'. And so loads of readers will look at ebid.com and never find this site.

If you live in Wiltshire, go add your views!
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

*has been told off by the darkside today for mentioning eBid* lol & post removed!

Join the club
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information