eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW JUSTbeen reported for mentioning EBID

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default WOW JUSTbeen reported for mentioning EBID

cAN YOU BELIEVE THIS . sorry about the shouting. I have just been reported to the ebay team for saying that I , personally had found EBID a very good site.

All my posts have now been removed for saying that I had found this to be a good site , with excellent customer services ...... The strangest thing of all is,; Lots of people are talking about coming over to this site and I get reported..... maybe, just maybe, they are now beginning to wonder if they are going to see quite a few of their posters leaving .. Not only is it as greedy site , it is now trying to run a ' nanny' site

Thumbs down

sad isn't it, I have been in trouble as well, see below

It has recently come to our attention that one of your posts on our Community Boards breached our daft Boards Usage policy.

The public chat, help and whinge boards on eBay are intended to be a vindictive, vicious and snotty place to meet and argue with other members. As such, uncourteous and dis-respectful postings are expected from all participants. It's against eBay rules to post certain types of material.

Here's a copy of the post in question

I think that eb*d is heading towards becoming ebays competitor so naturally I would understand if they did introduce fees as if they became popular they would need extra staff to deal with queries, higher volume of users etc. I would like things to be fairer not a monopoly.

Most people who are posting about the woes of this place are wasting there time as ebay won't listen but they would if all the sellers left. Sometimes people just don't understand that they themselves are the cause of their own problems. They find it easier just to blame others, as a result things just go round in circles and get nowhere. No sellers = No buyers, no buyers = No sellers

We have removed this post because the following is not allowed on our boards:

Advertising merchandise, listings, services or commercial Web sites, including offers to trade, "wanted" posts.
    So does that mean that if I mentioned Royal mail, the post office, special delivery or even paypal that would be considered advertising? I think not. feebay as so childish it only proves they are getting spooked and they are losing.

they only pull posts that they disagree with

There are ways around it.

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.j...ID=18000016813

Then you can have you say. (I will not delete I promise)

Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View scanjet1954's Feedback (+1757)
    All-About scanjet1954
    View scanjet1954's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    There are ways around it.

http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.j...ID=18000016813

Then you can have you say. (I will not delete I promise)
    I just joined..............

Forum Newbie
    View SINSPEED's Feedback (+3)
    All-About SINSPEED
    View SINSPEED's Listings
    Forum Posts

lmfao i can't believe they did that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scanjet1954 View Post
    I just joined..............

email everyone you know on feeby about the group, and don't forget to leave an entry or start a new discussion

it's naughty!!! I bet someones sees it and it gets sabotaged by the ebay forum police

I have also had posts removed for mentioning Ebid in a positive light. So silly

ebay are getting to be a police state.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/charlesdexterward-new-store1

Reincarnation is just another repeat

I can believe it OP

I've been slapped many times for the same. I also had my "ME" page removed a few weeks ago because it had a big fat link to ebid on it. Finally, my posting ID was kicked off a few days ago because my subtle morse code ebid sig, and not so subtle dig at ebay, cheesed off an ebay bootlicker or three!

I hardly ever use Ebay as a seller or buyer anymore. I did two off Ebay sales last week with sellers I've delt with in the past because I didn't want to go through ebay. I also asked them to consider selling here in future as I no longer want to use ebay, I hope they do.

Thread Information