Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: WOW JUSTbeen reported for mentioning EBID

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    I am NOT ONLY going through all my past buyers at the other place, I have even METHODICALLY AND RANDOMLY gone through different catagories hitting the "ask the seller a question" and then proceeding to put ebid as cheaper fees, more user friendly, superior website, etc, etc, etc,,
    If you do something that daft then it won't be long before eb*y becomes aware of it and sets up a bot scanning all messages for the word ebid, blocking them, and yanking your account.

Including a flyer with your parcels or mentioning it in a mail when purchasing (to the seller's own email, not via My Messages) is the way to stay under the radar.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Default Its a good sign

At one time you could mention ebid and ebay would just chuckel to themselves. Not now, they are beginning to get worried.........ph

Default Banned from the notice board

Quote Originally Posted by mrsandman View Post
    cAN YOU BELIEVE THIS . sorry about the shouting. I have just been reported to the ebay team for saying that I , personally had found EBID a very good site.

All my posts have now been removed for saying that I had found this to be a good site , with excellent customer services ...... The strangest thing of all is,; Lots of people are talking about coming over to this site and I get reported..... maybe, just maybe, they are now beginning to wonder if they are going to see quite a few of their posters leaving .. Not only is it as greedy site , it is now trying to run a ' nanny' site
    My eBay posting id is eb!d_user_watching _the_ship_sink. I have used this for quite a while, I never posted anything offensive, or about eBay.

I have no doubt many on this site still use eBay, if only to buy. I find at this instant in time there is not the choice of goods on eBid, as there is on eBay. Perhaps eBay’s improvements will give cause for the good sellers on eBay to find other places to trade.

Every time I logged on to eBay I was invited to go to eBay.IR it gave me the option to click, not to be offered this option again, but no matter what I done it still came up every time I logged on. I contacted eBay’s help and technical desk who seem to have a list of replies, and pick the closest one in their opinion, to you question, Most of the time it will bare no relationship to your question but will have a tenuous link somewhere along the line, and will start “My name is xxxxx thank you for letting me assist you in this matter. I understand your problem however bla,blar,bla and will normally finish “ it must not distract from the eBay buying experience.

So I posted a simple question on the community notice board “this is what happens, how can I stop it” only to find my post taken down and banned from using the board.

I often wondered about eBays forums and how many genuine posters there
    are to how many are staff posters there are. I also wonder if Pay Pal and the Inland Revenue are connected in any way in order to vett Sellers activities?

I do not give one iota what actions eBay took with me, I am clearing my house and hobby in order for an overseas move. What I sold on eBay did not make its money, at the end of the day trying to jump through eBay's sellers hoops I made a little more than if I had hired a skip and dumped it. If I had taken pay pal, the skip option would have been cheaper, it would have been a different matter if my stuff was flying off of eBay and I was getting top $ . Those powersellers who are allegedly making their fortune on eBay I wish them Bon chance.

eBay Moderation Team writes:

> Dear eb!d_user_watching_the_ship_sink,
    >
    > We regret to inform you that your posting privileges have been indefinitely
    > revoked for breaching our Boards Usage policy, which clearly prohibits the
    > following:
    >
    > Encouraging others to violate eBay policies or the eBay User Agreement.
    >
    > We had previously warned you about inappropriate use of public boards and asked
    > you to familiarise yourself with our policy. Despite this your User ID has
    > continued to breach our Boards Usage policy.
    >
    >
    > ***About eBay's Board Usage policy***
    >
    > eBay members aren't permitted to post material that breaches the eBay User
    > Agreement or eBay policies. You may not use the boards in any way during the
    > sanction or suspension of a related account, or take other actions that disrupt
    > or misuse eBay public boards.
    >
    > Board postings that breach the Board Usage policy may be removed.
    >
    > For more information about this policy copy this link into a new browser window:
    >
    > http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policie...ne-boards.html
    >
    > While this restriction is active you are prohibited from posting to any eBay
    > Chat, Help, or Discussion Board. This includes using a different or newly
    > registered User ID. Doing so may result in a temporary or permanent suspension
    > of all your User IDs.
    >
    > Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    > Deann
    > eBay Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by cheap2clear View Post
    ... I contacted eBay’s help and technical desk who seem to have a list of replies, and pick the closest one in their opinion, to you question, Most of the time it will bare no relationship to your question but will have a tenuous link somewhere along the line, and will start “My name is xxxxx thank you for letting me assist you in this matter. I understand your problem however bla,blar,bla and will normally finish “ it must not distract from the eBay buying experience.
    That's on a good day. I once had “My name is xxxxx thank you for letting me assist you in this matter. I understand your problem [paste question here]..."

I guess the 'droid either pressed the Send button too early or was trying to improve the answers per hour stats!
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Quote Originally Posted by cheap2clear View Post
    eBay Moderation Team writes:

> Dear eb!d_user_watching_the_ship_sink,
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    > Deann
    > eBay Community Team

That looks like an email I got. I thought it was my feebay user ID

Hello, Ebidder (ebid_dot_net_is_better_and_cheaper_than_rip_off_b ay). Sign out | You have 1 alert.

Thread Information