Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: mass positive feedback your buyers with www.ebid.net

Forum Newbie
    All-About meanmachines
    View meanmachines's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lightbulb mass positive feedback your buyers with www.ebid.net

right, firstly, SORT OUT MY EBID ACCOUNT, I CAN'T LOG ON BUT CAN LOG ONTO THE FORUMS!!!'. many thanks, i'm doing my bit to promote eBid, but I can't get on to sell!! never bought, never sold here, only subscribed for a bit, and i want to get back on!!!

I'm also not getting any e-mails from you, gmail and another private domain! sort it out, not a very good first impression!

i'm an affected ****ed off eBay seller so here goes;

title says it all..
    mass positive feedback your (eBay) buyers with www.ebid.net

you need SELLER MANAGER PRO for this.

1. In the third box down, named 'Selling Manager Pro Alerts & To Dos'

2. 'There is a link named Paid with no feedback'

I sell thousands of items per month and only auto-leave feedback when
    received.
    Little did I know 550 buyers had not left any feedback!!

Now is the perfect time to mass positive them with your cause, this
    will be your last chance as a seller to do so!

my messagre reads;;
    'seller fleeing, better deals @ www.ebid.net. thanks for your custom'
    etc..

needless to say, 550 potential new customers just got the message!

All power sellers do this for old customers, we have nothing to lose now and soon we won't have the luxury to leave feedback anyway..
    Last edited by meanmachines; 13th May 2008 at 03:17 AM.

meanmachines you were already told in the other thread, you account is almost certainly on hold because your address is not valid,
    London is not in Essex,
    eBid do not allow made up addresses & phone numbers, they check them out as far as possible.

Did you contact eBid by email support@ebid.tv or via the contact us page?

I take it you got the email to validate your account?
    There are known issues with AOL & BT/Yahoo mail accounts, most people don't have problems with googlemail.

Have you checked your spam/junk folders?

If you have been emailing support from a different email address to the one you signed up with, it may have caused confusion.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Newbie
    All-About meanmachines
    Forum Posts

How can I change my details? I have moved from my previous address anyway, but there is no way I can log in to do this!!

Not a good start tbh eBid, I'm behind you all the way but come on, let me on so I can get on with it!

And no, email is not arriving to my Gmail account, nor to my url e-mail account (@meanmachines.biz).. I've got a Computer Science degree so technically I know nothing is at fault down my end, nor the spam filters.

Customer support, please let me on so I can change my details. I did subscribe (and pay) for a few months and BOUGHT / SOLD NOTHING.. all I want is to make a start!

However, with no e-mail communication I can not do this!
    Please assist.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by meanmachines; 13th May 2008 at 06:06 AM.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

We had this issue a little while ago - I couldn't log on for 45 minutes

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....330#post646330

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

contact support@ebid.tv explain you have moved give them all your details
    new address telephone number and email address then it will get sorted

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meanmachines View Post
    right, firstly, SORT OUT MY EBID ACCOUNT, I CAN'T LOG ON BUT CAN LOG ONTO THE FORUMS!!!'. many thanks, i'm doing my bit to promote eBid, but I can't get on to sell!! never bought, never sold here, only subscribed for a bit, and i want to get back on!!!

I'm also not getting any e-mails from you, gmail and another private domain! sort it out, not a very good first impression!

i'm an affected ****ed off eBay seller so here goes;

title says it all..
    mass positive feedback your (eBay) buyers with www.ebid.net

you need SELLER MANAGER PRO for this.

1. In the third box down, named 'Selling Manager Pro Alerts & To Dos'

2. 'There is a link named Paid with no feedback'

I sell thousands of items per month and only auto-leave feedback when
    received.
    Little did I know 550 buyers had not left any feedback!!

Now is the perfect time to mass positive them with your cause, this
    will be your last chance as a seller to do so!

my messagre reads;;
    'seller fleeing, better deals @ www.ebid.net. thanks for your custom'
    etc..

needless to say, 550 potential new customers just got the message!

All power sellers do this for old customers, we have nothing to lose now and soon we won't have the luxury to leave feedback anyway..
    Try here http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Forum Newbie
    All-About meanmachines
    Forum Posts

tried to contact eBid, getting nowhere. 'is this your phone no, is this your address, hmm, are you a uk resident etc etc'.
    i have never had any issues on here as i have not sold or bought anything. i fail to see why my account is on hold in the first place let alone the full cavity search i am being subjected to with no promise of positive results.

ebid admin, come on please, you should be happy that people are choosing ebid over ebay! sort my account out!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meanmachines View Post
    tried to contact eBid, getting nowhere. 'is this your phone no, is this your address, hmm, are you a uk resident etc etc'.
    i have never had any issues on here as i have not sold or bought anything. i fail to see why my account is on hold in the first place let alone the full cavity search i am being subjected to with no promise of positive results.

ebid admin, come on please, you should be happy that people are choosing ebid over ebay! sort my account out!
    This is a peer to peer help forum - no one here can update your account for you. As you've already been told YOU need to contact ebid support and explain that you want to correct the address details that are on the site.

Ebid put accounts with invalid addresses on hold as an anti fraud measure- that benefits ALL of us, to put things right in your case all you need to do is contact ebid and answer any questions the ask. As you've just advised you have moved house i expect your credit card details no longer match up so it's quitre understandable ebid will need to ask more questions.
    Re gmail. I use my gmail account with ebid, and i get my emails ok. check your spam folders just in case.

Forum Newbie
    All-About meanmachines
    Forum Posts

thanks for the help. i understand that noone can help me here but i am getting nowhere contacting eBid's customer support and as a side observer (I have not used eBid yet) I am letting any other potential customers know of my predicament.

I also hope that customer support will pay some attention.

1. I registered at eBid in March 2006.
    At the time of registration, Walthamstow Forest was not on the list of counties. I lived 2 streets away from a B-road which within a matter of minutes took me into Essex. Perhaps I made a mistake at the time by not selecting an alternative borough to compensate for the fact that Walthamstow Forest was not in the list.

I moved away from this address 2 years ago and all my bank statements etc. have long ago been changed to my new address. Regardless, I was not aware that eBid performed credit checks. Is this the case?

2. I subscribed for a seller account for a few months but due to eBid's technical difficulties in accepting my CSV file at the time (zips and rars didn't get through), I gave up on eBid. I continued to pay for my subscription for a few months despite the fact that I was not making use of eBid's services.

As stated, I have never used eBid before to buy or sell, but seeing as eBay are making a lot of highly disruptive changes, I thought I'd make this my new home.

It does appear that eBid does offer far more personal customer support, for which I am thankful.
    However, most of my emails have not been replied to at all, and I am now being made to feel like I am badgering Customer Support for a fundamental issue, i.e. no account access, for no understandable reason.

All in all I am having a stressful enough time as it is making the decision to ditch eBay and all the software I have amassed that is closely coupled with it.
    I was hoping logging onto eBid for the first time in a couple of years wouldn't be such an ordeal.

Anyway, I'm going to send yet another email to eBid customer support. I have received a few replies and I will happily converse with whoever wishes to call me and any necessary documentation can be provided at will.

Thanks for listening, this is the boat I find myself in.
    Last edited by meanmachines; 20th May 2008 at 02:11 AM.

Thread Information