I've got to be open to criticism - I'd rather people didn't accuse me of 'peddling in tat' but I've got to face the facts that not everyone appreciates the metaphysical in life.

I would like to say that I don't 'believe' in much, nor do I believe that magick requires a 'spiritual' component.

I am not religious, and I am incredulous at any religious fanaticism - I hope I'm an open minded and balanced person when it comes to respecting other people's beliefs and faiths, but I myself have very few.

So, I'm writing a compendium of FAQs for my website, and I'm betting chaos magick is a juicy enough / amusing enough distraction for many of you, so, fire away - what are your Frequently Asked Questions?

In case I get accused of 'selling nothing' I would like to share a pic of a 'product' that gets snailmailed out to each client. I also hope to extend my listings with Chaos Magick items; altar tools and candles that are specifically for Chaos Magick rather than the traditional Pagan or Ceremonial Magick (it just takes time to get stuff).