Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a reading done ?

Talking Having a reading done ?

Does anyone do readings here? accurate as possible? just got one from ebay but i dont feel its about me.. ?

i just need some guidance....

View Xaos's Feedback (+7)
    All-About Xaos
    View Xaos's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've been reading Tarot and Rune stones since I was a small(er) boy, I think it can sometimes be hard to read for yourself, and so it can be wise to seek a reading from others.

I haven't yet considered offering readings by post or phone, I don't yet feel a 'connection' can be made as easily as when the person is in front of you.
    Xaos -pro: kay-os (Gk: Χάος) -n: the primal void; non-linear system sensitive to initial conditions.

Sigil Magick and Chaos Magick - See my eBid listings: http://ebid.xaos.org.uk

Join the Chaos Magick Bebo Group

My Listings

xaos if you want to run auctions for readings on here... forget it.... I checked with support before I joined the site ... it comes under ebook rules .... Yes I know there are some listings on here for them but you will run the risk of suspension.

and I know what you mean about reading for yourself

All-About Xaos
    View Xaos's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well that's all good and fine then, I think the system is open to abuse so I'm glad to hear eBid have thought about it. Still, Postal Readings would prob still be allowed wouldn't they? Have a phone call reading, then receive the reading all written up or recorded on CD via snail mail.

Oh and red, it's possible that your Ego / Id didn't like what was told to you, so maybe you can reflect for a day or so and let your Superego / Higher Self sort the messages out for you? Then again, sure, if it wasn't accurate about your present situation then you can't trust any guidance or prediction...

(By mentioning 'Ego' I do not mean in anyway to discuss 'egotism', but merely that part of the mind that is designated the 'Ego' in psychological terms.)
    Xaos -pro: kay-os (Gk: Χάος) -n: the primal void; non-linear system sensitive to initial conditions.

My Listings

Quote Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
    Well that's all good and fine then, I think the system is open to abuse so I'm glad to hear eBid have thought about it. Still, Postal Readings would prob still be allowed wouldn't they? Have a phone call reading, then receive the reading all written up or recorded on CD via snail mail.
    I tried that track as well again the answer was no. can't say I blame them.... we have all heard the horror stories about readings

Quote Originally Posted by redpoison View Post
    Does anyone do readings here? accurate as possible? just got one from ebay but i dont feel its about me.. ?

i just need some guidance....
    btw no reader worth their salt will say their readings are accurate, the best we can offer is our best attempt, it's up to the person who recieves the reading to work out how accurate it is

All-About Xaos
    View Xaos's Listings
    Forum Posts

I tried that track as well again the answer was no.
    Good to know, ahuh.

My Listings

it was for a reading of ebay in a different username i use for buying ... this name on ebay has been banned stupid feebay..

was a 1 question reading for 99p so i thought ok go for it... question i asked was will i be making the right choice with my love and home?.. the reply i found didnt help at all was just things like up to you follow your heart etc ...

i thought i would get something about my partner and if he is worth the move etc...

not sure if they can really tune in with people online?

would love to try the tv channel i often watch it but at £1.50 a min bit scary...

All-About Xaos
    View Xaos's Listings
    Forum Posts

I know one professional reader, she works on phone lines and I've seen her work and she's amazing, the things she sees, the way she talks to people, the advice she gave me - astounding! More than my own Tarot Reading experience, her accuracy and professionalism convinced me of the validity of Tarot.

But in general, I don't trust TV adverts or anonymous phone line readings. I've done some parties (paid and 'for fun') and had some fantastic experiences and clients, but I worry about the qualifications / experience of supposed phone line psychics.

I suggest you find a Reader in your local area (get a recommendation from a friend) who you can visit.

My Listings

Thread Information