My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: red cheeks ?

Default red cheeks ?

I have red cheeks, i tryed dermablend but it made my face chapped..

i now use maxfactor cream to powder but it doesnt cover red cheeks very well..

anyone got any suggestions?

Forum Newbie
    All-About newday121
    View newday121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Pink Cheeks,
    I am new to EBid and this is my first post. My new store is Prettygirl
    Fragrances and Skin Care and I sell a complete line of Mary Kay. I only have a few things in,,,,but I sell a consealer in yellow that might be the answer to your pink cheeks. You put this on under your makeup, and yellow is the #1 consealer for almost everyone. I will be listing it soon.
    Maybe we will find the magic you are looking for in this product. It is also for sensitive skin.
    "D" at newday121

hi redpoison...chubbycherrycherub here...is you checks always red or do you have flare ups with a warm sensation ? if you do have flare ups with a warm sensation..the chances are you might have rosacea..and if this is the case you should go and make an appointment with your doctor to get it checked out...hope this helps...

thanks guys..

thay are always red.. but do get worse when i am busy ...

will have a look for the yellow concealer, i tryed the green one but again dryed my skin up..

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

try orange blusher lol

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    try orange blusher lol
    ewe thats minging!!

lol

View Spiderling's Feedback (+2852)
    All-About Spiderling
    View Spiderling's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have you tried Lily Lolo mineral powders? I've been using them for a few months and they're great. They do a green 'Blush Away' powder to wear under the foundation (although it looks alright on it's own anyway as it reduces the red and doesn't look weird or anything.

http://lilylolo.co.uk/lily-product1.php?cat=4

You can get a tester sample for only 50p so it's worth a try!

Forum Newbie
    Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    All-About Goldenberry
    View Goldenberry's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ...Better late than never?

I wandered into this forum while exploring the site and saw your little cry for help.
    Of course, it was 6 months ago, so I hope you were able to get an answer before now. Well, just in case--
    In my "other life" I am The Skin Repair Consultant, and I'm happy to make a couple of suggestions to help with your red cheeks issue.

I'm not going to recommend any specific products because I don't know enough about you or what's available to you. I've learned that what works for Person A could make a similar situation worse for. Person B.

Your skin is a complex, vital organ -- not a sort of wrapping paper holding you together.

When it comes to skin, red means "Ouch!"
    Even the prettiest apple cheeks indicate some inflammation. To put out the fire, check your leading skin care lines for a "calming lotion."

Avoid rubbing. Look for a liquid cleanser with botanical oils such as melalucca leaf, aloe, sucrose cocoate.

Lasting results come only from new, healthy cells. This takes about 2 months of gentle care.
    Is it worth it to you?
    In the meantime, try a concealer made for the eye area. These are held to a special standard. It should help ensure that your make-up doesn't irritate your skin.

Drop by The Natural Skincare Blog for more good stuff. http://www.betterhealth-yes.com/naturalskincareblog
    I 'm only just learning what works over there so be prepared for things not to do what you think they're going to do!

Thread Information