My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: awfull scabs :(

Default awfull scabs :(

Does anyone know how to get rid of awful scabs on tops of legs... my friend is here in tears, she has had enough of them now, she has lost alot of weight like me..

she used to get bad boils on tops of her legs, and been left with horrible scabs and also alot of black heads s till there skin grown over them.. ? she exfoliates there but its not shifting them.... she gone from a size 22 to a size 12 and this is the only thing stopping her from wearing short skirts... ?

what about hydrocortisone ?

Hi there,

I've been a memebr for a while but just new to selling on here - please check out my Bush Essentials Body Scrub and Moisturiser these are proven to relieve a variety of skin conditions including dry itchy, eczema and psoriasis. I have been selling this in my retail shop for a year now and I have had great feedback from my customers and lots of repeat buyers.

The Small scrub will do the whole body - approx 3 times and the moisturiser a little bit goes a long way and last for ages. So maybe ask her to try those.

Both are 100% natural and contain no nasties to irritate her skin.

Also look at the Emu Oil which I sell - the oil puts mositure back into the skin and promotes healthy skin repair. Again a good seller and great feedback.

Good luck and I hope she's in a skirt soon.

Helen
    Cosmetix 4 U
    Creamy Oasis

For all your Bath, Body and Skincare Needs.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Cosmetix-4-U - Bath Bombs, Soaps, Bubble Baths etc

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Creamy-Oasis - Organic & Natural Bath, Body & Skincare.

Thread Information