Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ? fee free auctions at peebay rumour

Quote Originally Posted by 12bluefairy View Post
    shame on you - the suns gorgeous. don't you dare wish for rain i'm hoping to do a boot this weekend

And whats wrong with me?

fee free ????? never in a million years unless they put paypoo fees up to cover losses and make everyone pay only by this method

Agree with Merlin - there's always a catch with their promotions. Their new proposals to protect sellers from spiteful negs are also full of holes and caveats.

If they only do free for certain categories that will *iss off everyone else and they may end up jumping ship.

Ken, a lot of sellers have already jumped. My favourites list is severely depleted and they were people selling all sorts of interesting things. Hope more of them show up here.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    fee free ????? never in a million years unless they put paypoo fees up to cover losses and make everyone pay only by this method
    Yeah, or FVF's of 50%! Was this an ebay UK announcement, or North America too?

Nice seller protection against neg's there too!? (NOT!)..... a 7 day wait time before the buyer can leave a negative, but ONLY for powersellers with a good track record. Now what about the rest of us with an excellent track record, but who no longer are (like myself), or never were, powersellers? Left out in the cold for sure!

I've had the same email and another £10.00 voucher to spend on anything I wish. This is the second in four weeks. WOW!! even if they add on a 0 at either end they can go and piddle!!!! Well maybe I am being a bit hasty!! a 0 after the third zero might tempt me to spend it.

lolololololololol

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Thread Information