My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a Counted Cross Sticher!

Hi Stitchybubbles..just looked at your cards..they are beautiful. Isn't it odd, I had to buy card blanks from the UK, when I'm from the USA. Couldn't find what I wanted here. I can never list a lot of stuff at one time..this is kinda like a hobby. I stitch & sell what I can & hope I make enough to cover everything. I do make a few "scrapbooking" type cards too. Ebid looks better then ever. Always wanted to have a store but am not sure what all is involved in having one. I still don't have the little green icon for address verification yet. Have a great day. Sandy

Hi Sandy, thanks for looking at my cards. It's the same with me, I make them as a hobby more than anything and used to do quite well with them over on the dark side until they brought in all their silly new rules and regulations.
    Do you also stitch larger projects for yourself and family? I have done so many over the years and my favs are Heaven and Earth designs, Lavender and Lace, Mirabilia and historical figures, especially Henry VIII and his 6 wives.

Hi stitchybubbles, I have done a few larger cross stitch projects. I just finished a Wedding stitch for my daughter, and had it professionaly framed. It is a Ursula Michaels design. Very pretty. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I have done B-day cards, get well, etc, for my daughter, the grand kids, and now, I have 2 great grand kids with another on the way to stitch for.I think I'm getting old, lol definately entitled to a senior moment now & then. Mostly, I like to do smaller ones for cards, etc. I sold pretty well on e**b. Not a lot, cause you can only stitch so much. I think I bought as much on e**b as I sold [books, etc. lol, a lot of cross stitch books]. Do you remember when Paula Vaughn designs were the hottest thing on e**b cross stitch items? I bought 2 of her books..lol.. they were so involved ...so many color changes & took so long to do, I never did get any done [started 2 though...still have them]. They must take months to do. Lavender and Lace designs are beautiful but, am not up to doing all the beading & all the work involved with them. I just mostly do my small items. That way I can do whatever strikes my fancy. Wow! Did not intend to be so long winded.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just used the suggested link and I was straight to your listings. Very nice they are too. Alas, I like doing my own, so no sale here. But I am sure word will spread and the site gets more use with time
    All the best

Hi meebo1, Thanks for looking...Just hope I have them listed in the right catagories. have a great day.

Thread Information