Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Use Ebay to Advertise EBID!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalArtGlass View Post
    eBid, it seems to be a bit of a desert !
    disgruntled eBay sellers buying off each other ?

I hope it picks up !
    To be honest - I get fed up with these negative replies.

I might be the only one who does this but I purposely avoid buying anything from posters who repeatedly post negative replies.

I have bought some excellent items here - all high quality and came with top notch customer service too.

Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View finedondandy's Feedback (+26)
    All-About finedondandy
    View finedondandy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I havent got any auctions any more but I have just posted this on my blog - dont know how long it will get to stay there though!

http://blogs.ebay.co.uk/finedon.dand...ncidZ638083017
    Fine and Dandy but busy as always!

Visit my craft store;
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/finedondandycrafts

Forum Newbie
    View sugarbe2's Feedback (+309)
    All-About sugarbe2
    View sugarbe2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We came over from feebay a week ago sure have more lookers here. Got our first bid last night. I cant believe Ebay let you put that button on your ad Tatty That is awesome. Any one know where to go to find out regulations on selling coins here?

Quote Originally Posted by finedondandy View Post
    I havent got any auctions any more but I have just posted this on my blog - dont know how long it will get to stay there though!

http://blogs.ebay.co.uk/finedon.dand...ncidZ638083017
    Hilarious, well done!

Still there, but how are eBayers going to find it unless you have some auctions there? Maybe a few token auctions that might get publicity before they're pulled. Any ideas?

I'd like to see an eBay auction starting at 99p for "Collection of newspaper clippings of eBay board firings", subtitle "item availability expected in a few days!".
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    All-About allee9749
    View allee9749's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default No items selling here?

At least my auctions are ending with a winner on ebay and not like here and onlineauction.com where there are a trillion sellers and no buyers.
    Complain all you want about ebay, at least your item sells there. I have yet to see anything sell here. $3.25 for 10 pairs of vintage designer signed earrings here and no bids???????????? Get real

Forum Newbie
    All-About allee9749
    Forum Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by WCPP View Post
    We came over from feebay a week ago sure have more lookers here. Got our first bid last night. I cant believe Ebay let you put that button on your ad Tatty That is awesome. Any one know where to go to find out regulations on selling coins here?

Got your first bid last night???????? I viewed your auctions and see no bids why lie? I hate liars and so does everyone else.
    This place is unreal. I always have to reclick onto united states as it keeps coming up united kingdom. This is a waste of time here.

Forum Newbie
    All-About allee9749
    Forum Posts

How Can You Like It Here When Nothing Sells. I Think This Is A Fluck That Ebay Owns To Be Mean To People And Make Them Waste Their Time.
    No Sales Here In 6 Months

Quote Originally Posted by allee9749 View Post
    At least my auctions are ending with a winner on ebay and not like here and onlineauction.com where there are a trillion sellers and no buyers.
    Complain all you want about ebay, at least your item sells there. I have yet to see anything sell here. $3.25 for 10 pairs of vintage designer signed earrings here and no bids???????????? Get real
    Things do sell, but not as fast as on eBay, you have to get your head round a different way of doing business. On eBay, if it doesn't sell in 10 days you get to pay fees anyhow. Whereas here you can repost if you're selling an item that doesn't happen to be popular.

Moaning and trolling in the forums probably doesn't increase your chances of a quick sale though. Have a look at the many threads that offer useful advice.

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    All-About CrystalArtGlass
    View CrystalArtGlass's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree that we do need an alternative to eBay. But at the moment on eBid it is seems to be low value items being sold between various sellers.

I think that a lot of ex eBay sellers who thought eBid was a cheap alternative will be a little disappointed ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalArtGlass View Post
    I agree that we do need an alternative to eBay. But at the moment on eBid it is seems to be low value items being sold between various sellers.

I think that a lot of ex eBay sellers who thought eBid was a cheap alternative will be a little disappointed ?
    And nobody's disagreed with you! Have to say that I'm more than just a little disappointed with eBay though.

eBay 2008 isn't eBay 2006. eBid 2008 isn't a drop-in replacement for eBay either. If I knew how to make time machines I'd be auctioning them!

Thread Information