My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Building my store

Default Building my store

I am new to this site and I seen that I can put a store together for $49.99 for life which I really like that idea. Here is the problem I can't figure how to even get started with doing this can anyone give me some help with this. Thank you for all of your help.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by giftsbytom View Post
    I am new to this site and I seen that I can put a store together for $49.99 for life which I really like that idea. Here is the problem I can't figure how to even get started with doing this can anyone give me some help with this. Thank you for all of your help.
    Hi. I take it you have signed up for the Seller+ Lifetime account. top menu go to my "eBid" , Right hand menu "My Stores" new window opens click on "open new store" and away you go, Hope this helps and welcome to eBid
    some one more experienced will be along soon, you will get lots of help here.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thank You Stamper and I need all the help I can get with this.

Hey Stamper I got that far but how do I upload pictures and discriptions of my products.

Hi. once you have the store set up go to my eBid, My stores, choose store to confiqure, section 3 add categories , section 2 set it online, update store details, go to top of page section 1 add stock and away you go start listing, hope this helps.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Thread Information