eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Second Life eBid Adverts Now Available!

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retroboutique View Post
    Hi there

i have sent u a PM about this
    Thank you! PM has been answered. Let me know if you need anymore help sorting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo14444 View Post
    Nice, Any free trials?? £15 a year, NICE
    Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the 'Project SL Group' don't offer free trials, as the Project is being funded directly by it's members through real money which we have put in, donations (all gratefully received), and 'virtual' SL money which has to be bought, or earned. Although eBid Management offered us their good wishes with the Project, the funding comes from ourselves.

The Project has been ongoing since December 14th 2007, and we have all put a great number of hours into it. We have purchased 11 plots of land (some of which were with money kindly donated) which also become liable for 'Monthly Land Tier' fees. Additionally, all textures designed for the adverts, require uploading which we are charged for. Ongoing promotion of the Mall also requires funds, to pay for Prize money for contests, camping and so forth.

The Project Group thought a great deal about the starting price for the adverts, and we felt that anyone would be willing to try a 3 month advert for the amount it is being offed at. This appears to be the case.

For the complete 'Project Second-Life' history, have a look at this thread

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=98857

Once again I thank you for your interest on behalf of the Group, and it's supporters.

Simon.

"The SL Project is not linked to eBid Ltd. in anyway. It is run and funded independently from eBid Ltd., and is a venture undertaken by, and on behalf of members of the eBid Community."
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Another bump to promote these adverts, which will help advertise your eBid Store / Listings to a worldwide market.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

With the new 'Daily L$ Draw' at the Mall and proving very popular so far by an increase in visitors, now is a great time to take out one of the Advert Panels rentals. If you have any questions, please let me know.

With traffic increasing on a daily basis at the Manderley Mall in Second-Life, what better way to advertise your eBid Store/listings to an International market! It's inexpensive and gives a lot of information to the potential Buyer. In addition to the information on the Advert Panel itself, once clicked it delivers a direct link to your Store/Listings, and a page of text with any details you'd like on!

3 Months eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World
    - £4.50

6 Months eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World
    - £8.00

1 Year eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World- £15.00

(Or why not have your logo on a SL T-Sirt too! Second Life - Virtual T-Shirt - Your Logo/Web Address

If you have any questions, please let me know!
    Last edited by rupert691; 21st December 2008 at 05:48 PM.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a friendly bump to help Simon out!!!!!!!!!
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    With the new 'Daily L$ Draw' at the Mall and proving very popular so far by an increase in visitors, now is a great time to take out one of the Advert Panels rentals. If you have any questions, please let me know.

With traffic increasing on a daily basis at the Manderley Mall in Second-Life, what better way to advertise your eBid Store/listings to an International market! It's inexpensive and gives a lot of information to the potential Buyer. In addition to the information on the Advert Panel itself, once clicked it delivers a direct link to your Store/Listings, and a page of text with any details you'd like on!

3 Months eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World - £4.50

6 Months eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World - £8.00

1 Year eBid Advert on Second Life Virtual World - £15.00

(Or why not have your logo on a SL T-Sirt too! Second Life - Virtual T-Shirt - Your Logo/Web Address)

If you have any questions, please let me know!
    With both 'traffic' to the Mall, and Membership increasing at a substantial rate, now is a great time to promote your eBid Store or listings using one of our Advert Panels. No need for an account, just supply us with the information, and we'll do the rest. Join some of the most 'famous names' from the eBid Forums and promote!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Bumpity bump!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Still some advert panels left for Rental. Help promote your eBid listings now and increase traffic to your eBid pages!

This is a great service, Thank you VERY Much for my advert!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retroboutique View Post
    This is a great service, Thank you VERY Much for my advert!
    You're welcome Craig.

Thank you for supporting the Project, helping to promote your store, and eBid too!

Good luck with your sales!

Best wishes,

Simon.

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Another bump for all the folks new to eBid, and not aware of this very popular way to promote your eBid store/listings scheme.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

All the best, Simon

Thread Information