Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: this site

Default Ebay crossover

I have been on Ebay many years and I am looking for alternatives because their fees are becoming burdensome. I am hesitant however because I have a very good feedback record there and here I would have to staqrt from scratch.
    Is there any way of getting some credit for your past reputation in this site?

Welcome any suggestion

West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View alm1995's Feedback (+9673)
    All-About alm1995
    View alm1995's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cesarmor51 View Post
    I have been on Ebay many years and I am looking for alternatives because their fees are becoming burdensome. I am hesitant however because I have a very good feedback record there and here I would have to staqrt from scratch.
    Is there any way of getting some credit for your past reputation in this site?

Welcome any suggestion
    I answered your question on the other thread you posted it
    alm1995

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Lingerie-Collections-Plus
    for your everyday ladies underwear needs

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Roberts-Books
    for Books | DVD's | Video's

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Stitch-Art-Originals
    for Cross Stitch, Craft and Haberdashery supplies

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Showcase
    for Costume Jewellery | House and Home

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/MaggiesOnlineStore
    A variety of used and new items

If you have a look at one of my listings you will see how I overcame the zero feedback when I moved here.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Good morning everyone ..... or .... depending on when you read this ... Good Afternoon / Good Evening !! ... isnt it nice to have the time to be civil to everyone ?... unlike the fly with blue bottom routine on a certain other site. Just from my first runs through these forums its obvious there an an awful lot of nice people on here, really glad we are making the move away from the Evil Empire, nothing but doom and gloom on there. Ours is a family business, just myself and my daughter Kayleigh and we need everything we can make from the business as its our sole source of income so we are particularly pleased to have found ebid and its sensible approach to this environment. As you can see we have imported our feedback from the other lot so if we can help anyone to do the same just let us know. All the best from Kayleigh and Rob, heres to the very best of health and success to ebid and our fellow sellers !!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid! A little tip, if you look at the posting date of messages before you reply to them, you can see if what you're reading is recent enough to bother with. And maybe avoid bringing up negative posts that had long since faded out of vision.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay on eBid, and happy selling!

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inversions View Post
    good enough. I havnt had a sale to a brand new buyer since Friday. And in that time I've only sold 9 items to people who had bought off me in the past. I am going to go back to eBay where all my profit will be taken by listing fees, final value fees and paypal fees. I mean this month I've only sold £300 worth of stuff on eBid. As a part time seller this just isnt good enough. I would rather pay all my profit out in fees to help make ebay richer than list anything else on this site!

I am also annoyed that I have made 242 posts on this forum and I am still listed as a lurker! Its awful!

I cant think of a good word to say about eBid!

So there!

Oh, the eBid mug I bought with buddy points was nice. Thanks very much.
    Talk about spitting yer dummy out!
    Like loads of peeps ebid is but one site we use.
    I don't understand yer point - A good word about ebid? Well it aint ebay or the River! ( Thar's more than one1) So there to you too!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here we go again.

Come on guys, check the dates and don't drag back fights from two years ago!!

Forum Lurker
    Swansea, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Sciworks's Feedback (+124)
    All-About Sciworks
    View Sciworks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Increase eBid membership from those wanting an alternative to Greedbay by posting web pages with a title 'eBay Alternative', on the page note all the good bits of eBid and point it to your shop.

Byethost is a free hosting company with no catches, if you want me to create a template for you to fill in and upload onto your Free Byethost account, let me know.

If many members do this, when disgruntled Greedbayers look for an alternative on Google, they will be swamped by eBid sellers and the virtues of joining eBid.

If we don't stick together and do something, eBid's ascension will be a slow process.
    Last edited by awgydawg1313; 21st April 2010 at 10:16 AM.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, and I have been saying for a while now, that we need to push our unoffical nickname of The Hammer on the ebay forums.

Other sites such as the ranch, the moon the river etc, get mentioned a lot when people on ebay ask for suggested other sites. Ebid hardly gets mentioned, and yet this is the only other major alt site that does auctions ! and it has the best and most active forums !

Forum Lurker
    Swansea, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Sciworks's Feedback (+124)
    All-About Sciworks
    View Sciworks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    Yes, and I have been saying for a while now, that we need to push our unoffical nickname of The Hammer on the ebay forums.

Other sites such as the ranch, the moon the river etc, get mentioned a lot when people on ebay ask for suggested other sites. Ebid hardly gets mentioned, and yet this is the only other major alt site that does auctions ! and it has the best and most active forums !

That post has gone right over my head...

Thread Information