Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: this site

Quote Originally Posted by Haddy54 View Post
    Does anyone fom the US sell on this site? I thought I read a store was free? Perhaps I have it confused with another site.
    I'm in the U.S. Not many sales, but I haven't been active in promoting either. I decided to try a Happy Hour auction today though (Shakespeare the Bard Game; great deal at $10.00 by the way

I've noticed that eBid is including fantastic deals in the Happy Hour auctions. Might be a great way to boost sales.

I still wish they had something to promote $0.99 auctions though.
    Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haddy54 View Post
    Does anyone fom the US sell on this site? I thought I read a store was free? Perhaps I have it confused with another site.
    The easy answers to your questions are:
    Yes they do
    Yes it is - depending on your membership level- all the details are on the ebid help pages
    and- no you haven't

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FancyBits View Post
    Or did you mean me petal.....
    LOL YEP that`ll teach me for having two posts open at same time duh

Hm, as a newbie to ebid I have sold 5 items (not including 3 YDC items) during my first month. 3 of them were for less then £1, but that is my line - anywhere between 25p and £25. And you know what? It didn't all go in fees - a strange sensation after being used to spending half my sales on fees.

Hm, as a newbie to ebid I have sold 5 items (not including 3 YDC items) during my first month. 3 of them were for less then £1, but that is my line - anywhere between 25p and £25. And you know what? It didn't all go in fees - a strange sensation after being used to spending half my sales on fees.

I can empathise with this - it is a strange but very agreeable sensation and I have certainly not had enough of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefincircle View Post

I can empathise with this - it is a strange but very agreeable sensation and I have certainly not had enough of this site.
    I currently have over 600 items up and have a stock of about 3000. Feedback is slowly moving up and as that improves, hopefully so will the sales. In the meanwhile happy to keep listing and take it as it comes. As listing doesn't cost me anything, I don't have to worry about unsold items and I can also price a number of my items much more realistically then I used to be able to do elswhere, thereby increasing my chances of selling them.

Default I'm confused

Why have I got money left after selling things, I thought that you paid massive fees,(or is that somewhere else?) I must admit that it is strange having money left over after an item sells.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol i used to sell 5 new items just to pay fees now i sell 1 item and pay fees and still have cash left from it

Sorry, I still do not understand,

I have listed 171 items, some have been listed several times so about 1100 seperate listings. Now at 10p a listing that would be £110.00 in listing fees I have only paid £49.99 Seller+ and a massive £1.58 in other fees so that means that I am £58.43 better off than I would if I was on feebay. I have only been here just over 5 weeks

Thumbs up

Why on earth would someone go back to PAY to sell their stuff? The whole idea of selling is to MAKE money-not give it away. Patience is a virtue. LOL Personally I'm grateful to have found this site. I'm a part-timer and on disability, so I SHOULD be griping about no sales, but I'll figure it out, with the help of all of you good people on these forums with your great advice! Also trial and error. LOL

Thread Information