Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: this site

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, wanting to be French is a strange perversion in my book, whatever your ancestry. If the football team offends, consider the French Rugby result last Saturday.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I dont want to be French. My name is French. I dont want to be English either, but my family has been born here for over 100 years. Either way I have to be something. Me mainly. But also something else...... I have not tried Jewish yet and I have a Jewish ancestor..... Do they have a rugby team?

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCrazyUK View Post
    Talking of the French, has anyone tried searching google for 'French military victories' and clicked the 'I'm feeling lucky' button?
    fpmsl now that is naughty

Forum Lurker
    View Pendipity's Feedback (+191)
    All-About Pendipity
    View Pendipity's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ive had enough of this site

I've just left Ebay due to extortionate FVF increases!! I think you would be shocked if you go back there. Also feedback changes now only allow for buyers to leave negs...sellers cannot neg from May onward leaving us at the mercy of unfair feedback! I havnt sold anything on Ebay in 2 weeks!!

Forum Lurker
    View Pendipity's Feedback (+191)
    All-About Pendipity
    View Pendipity's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ebay have just upped their FVF massivly...everyone on ebay is up in arms about this...the fees are extortionate on there now...I for one am winding down my activities on ebay and theres a lot more that will do the same when they start to see how the increases will affect their pocket...

Also they are changing the feedback system so that sellers will no longer be able to leave negs...sellers will be at the mercy of a lot of unfair feedback!!

Just got home from work and found another £60 of sales. This really is not good enough. As a part time seller I expected to be a multi millionaire by the end of February!

WE WOULD ALL LIKE THAT but will have to wait till we are old and sold millions of items that will eventually come from ebid. it may take a while but as prices rise on ebay and sales drop. where else are they gonna go.... HERE hopefully.. we must just use other sources as well as here till it picks up or untill we are millionaires.. WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY....

Have you missed my anglo-french-brucewillis irony or are you just ignoring it?

Default have given it 7 days

Well i did a 7 day trial and with one day for my listings to go it looks like no sales for me too. I'm a bit worried if Ebid will take anything else of my card I hope not.

Thread Information