Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

They are now waiting for the 'taxi' catch the next train/bus/van

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I hope you have a successful time.
    It was very slow and boring, nothing to do, couldn't really sit there reading, but we did come away with a small profit.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Why is it parenting never gets any easier even when they have grown up ?!!! Now make sure you buy some things to list when you are there Lance Corporal Wizbooks !
    That's why we live up here while the eldest 2 live down south, one in Kent and the other in Wiltshire.

I did pick up a few bits.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

View 11thEagle's Feedback (+73)
    All-About 11thEagle
    View 11thEagle's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you all for pointing out my camoflage you have made it useless now so will have to put the payment methods up!

It didn't work anyway people just kept asking me questions! Do these buyers not realise i'm not here to sell them stuff!!!???
    Martin

Here to save my Wife having to go back to work so she can continue to do a fantastic job bring up my kids

www.retailperceptions.co.uk

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

you just need to be very polite when they ask silly questions on how to pay and tell them they can look but not buy (somehow I don't think it'll work)

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I very much would like to say Good morning, but it is raining soooo hard and I am feeling rather cold. I feel quite tempted to crawl back into my warm bed. Maybe I'll make the drinks now and have a nice hot cup of tea. Noticed a few items in my unsold column, so that is on the agenda first thing, and then the last few items Pte Pig found for me. From now on I have to do my on searching again. But the sergeant major will have so much help her listings will treble in no time

Morning all, it's definitely cold today.
    I've done my relists for the morning and will be adding a few more books later.
    My listings will be fluctuating over the next few weeks as I'm going to be revamping my stores. I'm just waiting for a response from HQ as regards a java script question from cadet toz.
    On that note Captain, cadet toz is still waiting for you to contact him/me as regards your about me page.

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

I very much would like to say Good morning, but it is raining soooo hard and I am feeling rather cold. I feel quite tempted to crawl back into my warm bed. Maybe I'll make the drinks now and have a nice hot cup of tea. Noticed a few items in my unsold column, so that is on the agenda first thing, and then the last few items Pte Pig found for me. From now on I have to do my on searching again. But the sergeant major will have so much help her listings will treble in no time
    Eek listings treble Private Meebo ? I can't move as it is ! My packing table is starting to disappear under mounds of pottery! I bought Private Pig to find my beer bottles amongst that lot (plus the ones Private Minx keeps nicking! ). Still it shows my defences are good at the moment - she said with pride !

Where is the Captain by the way? I hope she's alright? I expect she's been napping again but will bluster in with some excuse about being kidnapped by some other regiment's rugby team !

New recruits :- 271

Member numbers :- 573,739

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon Meebo (hope your rain eased off at any rate) - I suggest you invite Pte Pigs cousins over to help you find more items.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Where is the Captain by the way? I hope she's alright? I expect she's been napping again but will bluster in with some excuse about being kidnapped by some other regiment's rugby team !

New recruits :- 271

Member numbers :- 573,739
    I'm worried about our Captain too Sgt. Major. Maybe you should send Pte. Pig out to find her?

I need to catch up on some pictures before I can list anything else, so will do that today.

Good luck with your re-vamp Wiz! Did that a while back and it was very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Good luck with your re-vamp Wiz! Did that a while back and it was very tedious.
    I've not finished the last re-vamp I started.
    If all goes to plan after this re-vamp it will just be a case of changing a small bit of text on my website and all items will be updated in one go. Just hope HQ don't say no, it works in a test auction but don't know yet if the new look site will allow Java.

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning troops! Out and about today, but will be back tonight to catch up on the numbers.... and help up the listings.
    Play nice.

Thread Information