Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Maplegin and I are listing slowly (maybe 10 items a day) but it's hard going at the moment.
    Take it easy u 2. Get father back on his feet first.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Private iwiw here...going undercover again...do you think they'll recognize me?

C'mon troops...get to listing!!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry but auctions will be down from me as i have taken 3 stores off line and these items will be listed elsewhere and other stores may follow as i am not happy with this new change i have wasted months listing anything 10 - 130 items a day to have my auctions made to look cheap and nasty

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    sorry but auctions will be down from me as i have taken 3 stores off line and these items will be listed elsewhere and other stores may follow as i am not happy with this new change i have wasted months listing anything 10 - 130 items a day to have my auctions made to look cheap and nasty
    Merlin I've just been having a look at some of your magazine ad's and some of them are looking O.K. It's really strange, some of them have the big gap in the middle like the 'Company' magazine at the top but others slightly down like 'Arena' and 'PC's in easy steps' look fine, there is no gap. Ask Gazza to take a look and see if they can't shink the gappy ones down for you in length like the others. I'm afraid I'm not technical enough to be able to help on this one!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

theres no way i am going through over 1000 auctions to change bits , i have wasted months of my time i will just start relisting on ebay as i take items off here i can list twice as quick on there using turbo lister just a case of upping my prices to cover fees

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

theres no way i am going through over 1000 auctions to change bits , i have wasted months of my time i will just start relisting on ebay as i take items off here i can list twice as quick on there using turbo lister just a case of upping my prices to cover fees
    Hi Merlin,
    Have you asked Gazza if he can help? there could be a bulk edit ebid could do on your behalf Merlin. I know this change caught some of us by surprise,( and i agree more notice would have been nice!) but it's actually fixed a lot of auctions that up until yesterday had scrollbars on them- so for many many people- this has been a good change.

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    Hi Merlin,
    Have you asked Gazza if he can help? there could be a bulk edit ebid could do on your behalf Merlin. I know this change caught some of us by surprise,( and i agree more notice would have been nice!) but it's actually fixed a lot of auctions that up until yesterday had scrollbars on them- so for many many people- this has been a good change.
    That's what I thought. I'm sure Ebid would be able to do something for Merlin's ads alining them all to the same length.

Merlin you don't really want to go back and start having nightmares about little orange stars do you?! Not to mention negative buyer feedback flying around all over the place!

You are not serious are you? Trying to wind us up?

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am sure the guys at eBid may be able to help with some of the problems, though it may take them a little while to get around to everyone, I have an open ticket with eBid Support Team [EBID #HLY-67154-630]: to add the new countries to all my listings, allthough my reply was on 30/01/2008 09:33:17 with a Yes Please to their offer to assist I still have faith this is still in the works!
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Merlin. Don't go! I (personally) miss you at PSU. I'd hate to see you have to put up with eBay's crapola. Do give the powers that be a chance to work on it.

As an aside - someone not in the USA please post what time it currently is for you and what your time zone is (GMT +/- ##HRS) and if you are currently observing Daylight Savings Time - I want to check my assumptions. For me it is 3:10 pm right now EDT (GMT-5) w/DST - I can use this against the time my post says I posted. Thanks.

PS yup my timezone is set correctly - post said 3:10 pm

Thread Information